This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Auror

Rookie
May 28, 2020
Spain
I can't install it. "The application has not been installed because the package appears to be invalid." I'm using Android 13 version. How can i fix it? Ty!

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I can't install it. "The application has not been installed because the package appears to be invalid." I'm using Android 13 version. How can i fix it? Ty!
Make sure you're using the right version. And make sure your save is backed up on Facebook using the vanilla app before you start modding.

Non-rooted device = signed version
Rooted device = non-signed version

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Hello, I have a problem, I can't synchronize the application with my Facebook account, every time I try the screen goes black and it doesn't go from there, how can I solve it????
Hi, you have to follow the steps that g-bo leaves in the description of the first page, where you download version 5.2.2 of the mod to be able to start a Facebook session

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Hello, I have a problem, I can't synchronize the application with my Facebook account, every time I try the screen goes black and it doesn't go from there, how can I solve it????
Here I leave you that same guide a little more detailed from me in case it helps you

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic