PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I've had a few people ask me how to use Game Guardian to edit values in the game, so rather than explain individually I've quickly thrown a guide together, using the Empathy attribute as an example.

You can use the same method in the example for most things in the game including attributes, friendship and dating levels, pages, books, club levels, magizoology level, creature xp, as well as editing event values. I've only tested clean sweep, crests, and dueling.

If you don't know the current value, use a fuzzy search, otherwise a known value will take less tries to find your result. Attribues, friendships etc.. are cumulative so the overall value is all of the levels added together. A fuzzy search is probably quicker than working that out.

Note: There are probably quicker methods of using the XOR key, but the method shown is the one I've used for over 2 months and it works fine for me.

View attachment 515071

Credits for this Post.
im actually trying to find the right entry for magiczoology Level XP amount with the changed values search option.
when i have found the right dword entry, i will tell you which to edit to get the value from -39780 to 1, in Hope that then Mod game also count normally again

Credits for this Post.
im actually trying to find the right entry for magiczoology Level XP amount with the changed values search option.
when i have found the right dword entry, i will tell you which to edit to get the value from -39780 to 1, in Hope that then Mod game also count normally again
fcking bullshit tutorial, every time i will edit the correct file to set the -39780 value, the game crash "out of Memory"
found the right one out of almost 300 million dword files, and then it chrashes every time

fcking bullshit tutorial, every time i will edit the correct file to set the -39780 value, the game crash "out of Memory"
found the right one out of almost 300 million dword files, and then it chrashes every time

The "Out of Memory" error is caused if you only edit the top value, and not the encrypted value. Both the normal value (in your case -39780) and the encrypted values need to match or else the game will crash.

You'll want to hold down on the XOR key (number 5th down on step 4 on that guide) and then use it to edit the encrypted value (3rd down in the guide) as shown in steps 4 and 5.

The "Out of Memory" error is caused if you only edit the top value, and not the encrypted value. Both the normal value (in your case -39780) and the encrypted values need to match or else the game will crash.

You'll want to hold down on the XOR key (number 5th down on step 4 on that guide) and then use it to edit the encrypted value (3rd down in the guide) as shown in steps 4 and 5.
My alternate account got this nasty bug, and I can't seem to find the -39780 value out of millions values there are, using both normal search and fuzzy search. It's whether I wait for a new update or by some miracle I find the exact value for it. God knows.

Quick question - I had to start over (was in year 8, chapter 7 and one of the mandatory sidequests bugged) and I´m also getting this magizology minus xp bug.
I maxed out most creatures, missing only the 2 that we need to be at year 6 chapter 24/32 (I´m at year 5 / chapter 15). Have you guys with this bug maxed out all creatures or are missing some? The thing is - I´m gessing there might be some sort of hard cap of magizology (like the clubs - you can´t go beyond a certain level depending on the year) and that´s why we´re seeing negative numbers....
I´m hopping that when I get the 2 missing creatures, this number will fix itself....

If not, well, I might just start over again

My alternate account got this nasty bug, and I can't seem to find the -39780 value out of millions values there are, using both normal search and fuzzy search. It's whether I wait for a new update or by some miracle I find the exact value for it. God knows.

Quick question - I had to start over (was in year 8, chapter 7 and one of the mandatory sidequests bugged) and I´m also getting this magizology minus xp bug.
I maxed out most creatures, missing only the 2 that we need to be at year 6 chapter 24/32 (I´m at year 5 / chapter 15). Have you guys with this bug maxed out all creatures or are missing some? The thing is - I´m gessing there might be some sort of hard cap of magizology (like the clubs - you can´t go beyond a certain level depending on the year) and that´s why we´re seeing negative numbers....
I´m hopping that when I get the 2 missing creatures, this number will fix itself....

If not, well, I might just start over again

I hadn't really heard of the bug before, so I don't know how long it has been going on for.

I have edited magizoology levels on my main and alternate account, and also on a few friends accounts. The value is usually between 1-100000 if you have not maxed it out yet (the value does roll past 100000 if you are max, but that doesn't affect your current cases). The value itself is cumulative, meaning that it is the sum of all previous levels. I doubt that this number will fix itself, but there are 2 ways that you can fix this if you are using game guardian.

The first is to find the value and edit it directly, which would be my prefered method. If you are having trouble locating the exact correct value (could be possible as the -30000ish value could be your current levels xp and not your actual exact cumulative value), you can use range search. It's the same as an exact search, but you could type it as, for example, -50000~-1. This will find all values between -50000 and -1. You can the do a fuzzy search for changed values every time you gain more xp to narrow it down to one value. I can usually narrow down the correct value within 3 searches, so have at least 3 creatures ready to feed/bond.

The second method is a bit slower, but does remove the need to find the actual value. You can try to find the value for the bond timer for a creature (the value is the number in seconds). You can use the "Creatures" tab from this document to find the bond timer for a creature (from lines 100 down). For example, a 12 hour bond timer is equivalent to 43200. You would do an exact search for 43200, select all the values and then change that to 1. This would temporarily make the bond timer 1 second for creatures whose previous bond timer was 12 hours. You could then just continuously bond to raise you magizoology level back up to the proper number.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom