PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs. Hordes: Survivor Ver. 1.55.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Experience Gain | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy

Post number 606 has been selected as best answered.

ты слишком часто использовал God Mode и/или Accelerated Experience Gain, да? Я обычно выключаю его, когда достигаю 40-го уровня на любой сцене. не позволяй ему подняться выше 40-го
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я не пользовался god mode и accel exp, но очень много накручивал камней.

maybe you got too much gems... and also got too much energy? i've had 2 accounts previously banned, too. here's what i noticed that got me banned, that I'm no longer doing now on my third account.
1. i cheated free spins and got way too many gems- 100,000+ thousand gems
2. i cheated free spins and got too many energy - 38,000
3. i cheated with god mode and accel exp - i always win with really high scores in boss brawl and arena

stop doing those, i now keep my gems only up to a max of 10,000, and i spend them before trying to earn more. if you want to cheat free spins that also gives energy, make sure you stop at 5000 energy. spend those and keep it below 5000. just start a stage, let it play for a few seconds, and after the 11th second mark (1:49) exit the stage. that way, you spend the energy and don't get it back. in boss brawl and arena, turn off all cheats. don't win all of them or end up with really high scores. i think that's where they catch you cheating.

at least, that's what i've noticed. my third account hasn't been banned in over 30 days. the only thing i do now is when there's a new event, i use the unlimited gold/energy/gems cheat. then i turn everything off again. again, just my experience. i hope this helps everyone.

thanks to @Bedo13 for always keeping the cheat updated. i love this game so much

Tags Tags
action action strategy heroes vs. hordes heroes vs. hordes cheat heroes vs. hordes hack heroes vs. hordes mod heroes vs. hordes: survival heroes vs. hordes: survival cheat heroes vs. hordes: survival hack heroes vs. hordes: survival mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic