Tutorial How to create unsigned APK file for rooted devices + Lucky Patcher/Core Patch

Dogukan46

Platinian
May 7, 2021
Kayseri
Ben
Orijinal apk'nın üzerine imzalı apk yüklediyseniz, bu normal bir davranıştır. Bu bir güvenlik özelliğidir, bug değil!!
Ancak bu imzasız apk ise, ya yanlış bir şey yaptınız ya da yamalı imza (Lucky Patcher veya Corepatch) bunu desteklemiyor. Modu tekrar deneyin
[/ALINTI]
Ben imzasız apk yüklüyorum ama Google playde oturum açamıyorum

proZac

Platinian
Feb 12, 2018
i cant install unsinged apk into a oryginal becouse its saying the apk is alredy instaled...what am doing wrong ?

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Who uses the latest MIUI firmware, then keep in mind that the comrades from MIUI have very secured their built-in standard system application installer! And installing signed or unsigned applications on top of the original applications can lead to errors and not installing these applications! Therefore, use third-party installers from other developers, and it's better now to install such applications through LuckyPatcher! Good luck!!!

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Still not working mate does archero have any type of protection against these? BTW it's archero I'm trying to unsign 😂
There can be no protection there, look for the problem only in the patches of your phone! But there is another nuance, maybe you're going to make an unsigned arm64 mod from a signed arm7 mod, or vice versa? Then there is also a need for library substitution!

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
I always use only the "Replace signatures in META-INF (Second method)" method and I always succeed! I do everything on the phone with the help of X-plore or MT Manager managers!

Gamingmanixx

Platinian
May 30, 2021
United Kingdom

Gamingmanixx

Platinian
May 30, 2021
United Kingdom
There can be no protection there, look for the problem only in the patches of your phone! But there is another nuance, maybe you're going to make an unsigned arm64 mod from a signed arm7 mod, or vice versa? Then there is also a need for library substitution!
I always get the original apk and mod the libil2 in arm7 and delete the 64 folder I suppose patching doesn't work well on this app maybe il try a mod menu since the arm King did the same and all the mod apks for this game is mod menues aswell lol it keep trying and thanks for the help guys

Reactions: zverilius

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I always get the original apk and mod the libil2 in arm7 and delete the 64 folder I suppose patching doesn't work well on this app maybe il try a mod menu since the arm King did the same and all the mod apks for this game is mod menues aswell lol it keep trying and thanks for the help guys
Like I said, use CorePatch if your unsigned APK is not compatible. Lucky Patcher doesn't always work with all unsigned APKs

Gamingmanixx

Platinian
May 30, 2021
United Kingdom
So used core patch and everything else I believe I may of did but but how can you tell if its unsigned? (Aside from knowing its getting installed) either way once I open the game I just crashed on boot (I knkw that isn't a signing issue its a I'm retarded in modding issue but hey we all start somewhere right haha)

rdnri

Rookie
Oct 24, 2018
Yogyakarta
So used core patch and everything else I believe I may of did but but how can you tell if its unsigned? (Aside from knowing its getting installed) either way once I open the game I just crashed on boot (I knkw that isn't a signing issue its a I'm retarded in modding issue but hey we all start somewhere right haha)
Unsigned APK is actually signed by debug key, you can consider it as dummy since it is not secure and publicly available and play store would not accept it. There signed APK it's signed with your own key which is guarded by yourself, since it is unique play store would accept it. source: How do I identify whether an APK file is signed or not?
and what i do is just replace the signature on the modified apk with the original playstore version (me using LP to back up the original apk) then look in the file signatures and copy the files. after that replace the signatures on modified apk with the original signatures.
lastly don't forget to resign it a tool (for me i use LP).

Reactions: teracottapie
Tags
apk unsigned