Tutorial How to create unsigned APK file for rooted devices + Lucky Patcher/Core Patch

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
What if we delete the META-INF folder, would it work then?
Nope, and APK would not be installable. What do you expect?
System checks META-INF to see if APK has been tampered, and Google services/Play games checks META-INF to see if it matches with the developer's signature stored in Google Play server. This is how Android security works
See more about app signing Application Signing | Android Open Source Project

Azalkan

Platinian
Oct 14, 2019
F-U
Nope, and APK would not be installable. What do you expect?
System checks META-INF to see if APK has been tampered, and Google services/Play games checks META-INF to see if it matches with the developer's signature stored in Google Play server. This is how Android security works
See more about app signing Application Signing | Android Open Source Project
I don't know jack about app signing. So I asked here, Anyway thanks for your answers.

Successful Loser

Platinian
Mar 20, 2021
Pakistan
I did the Same but Got an Error while installing apk.
Couldn't parse the installation Package.

Steps that i done.
1- I Download Original Farmville 2 from PlayStore & Creat Apk Backup through ES File Explorer.
2- I Download Your Farmville 2 Signed Mod Apk.
3- Moved Both Apk to Windows PC.
4- Open both Apk files on WinRAR v6.0.
5- Copy META-INF folder from Original Apk to Your Signed Mod Apk & Close both files.
6- Send New Modified file to Mobile & Try to Install.
And Everytime Got This Error.
Screenshot_2022-05-27_134105.jpg

My Mobile is Rooted & Lucky Patcher is Applied on Android Patch.
I Use Your Farmville 2 Unsigned Mode Regularly.
Screenshot_2022-05-27_140439.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-27_140510.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-27_140733~01.jpg

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
I will say one thing, I don't know how on other firmware, but on MIUI firmware, even if you have all the android patches applied and the "CorePatch" patch installed, then the regular application installer will still show a file installation error, use LuckyPatcher itself to install such applications, through it all unsigned applications are successfully installed!!! Good luck!!!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I did the Same but Got an Error while installing apk.
Couldn't parse the installation Package.

Steps that i done.
1- I Download Original Farmville 2 from PlayStore & Creat Apk Backup through ES File Explorer.
2- I Download Your Farmville 2 Signed Mod Apk.
3- Moved Both Apk to Windows PC.
4- Open both Apk files on WinRAR v6.0.
5- Copy META-INF folder from Original Apk to Your Signed Mod Apk & Close both files.
6- Send New Modified file to Mobile & Try to Install.
And Everytime Got This Error.

My Mobile is Rooted & Lucky Patcher is Applied on Android Patch.
I Use Your Farmville 2 Unsigned Mode Regularly.
Why do you want to turn my signed mod into unsigned mod, even i already provided unsigned mod? This literally makes no sense

Successful Loser

Platinian
Mar 20, 2021
Pakistan
Why do you want to turn my signed mod into unsigned mod, even i already provided unsigned mod? This literally makes no sense
Because I want to Unsign other Mods to sign in with Google ID.
I test on Other Mods too But got the same error.
Then I Decide to test on Farmville because Your Unsigned app worked Fine but when I Unsigned with your method I got the error.
I will say one thing, I don't know how on other firmware, but on MIUI firmware, even if you have all the android patches applied and the "CorePatch" patch installed, then the regular application installer will still show a file installation error, use LuckyPatcher itself to install such applications, through it all unsigned applications are successfully installed!!! Good luck!!!
I will Try tonight.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Because I want to Unsign other Mods to sign in with Google ID.
I test on Other Mods too But got the same error.
Then I Decide to test on Farmville because Your Unsigned app worked Fine but when I Unsigned with your method I got the error.

I will Try tonight.
Lucky Patcher is kinda buggy, it doesn't work all the time, and the developer did not listen to my suggestion for improvement. Use Core Patch instead, it is better
Also, you didn't read the sentence at the end

"However, this trick will not work with new signature scheme for Lucky Patcher anyway because the developer refused to improve it, you need to use Core Patch, It is way better than Lucky Patcher and open source"

Reezo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 19, 2018

Reezo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 19, 2018
Reactions: yedanaliyaa

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
So I tried core patch. I'm on Android 12. The Xiaomi 11t pro. I don't know what else to do. Just can't seem to install unsigned over the original no matter what I try. I've gone through so many different tutorials.
I have already written earlier that the problems may be in the built-in MIUI installer, to install such non-standard files, use a third-party application installer. For example, I previously installed such applications through LuckyPatcher. Good luck!

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Can I unsign already created mod apk file by someone else and enable the google login without breaking anything else with the mod inside?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Can I unsign already created mod apk file by someone else and enable the google login without breaking anything else with the mod inside?
Yes, but unlikely it will work because modder may add protections. Better contact modder to add unsigned APK

Reactions: KingFish7695

Mystery

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
I am using android 12, and already installed core-patch and following your tutorial. apk can be installed, but still cant login google.

Reactions: HolyKiwi
Tags
apk unsigned