How to Earn more $$$ from your MOD APK downloads | My experience on Pay-Per-Download Platforms

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Welcome, ladies and gentleman! :pepe019:

In this particular occasion, I want to share with all of you my experience with a variety of pay-per-download platforms, so you can make the most of your downloads and earn WAY MORE money.

Before anything, make sure you understand that my results are based off the downloads I get from my own shared links in this forum, and nowhere else.

That said, to start off things...

I will probably create a controversy by declaring that APKAdmin pays garbage :face11:

Why? Their CPM (cost per mile, I mean, money you get per download) is TOO FUCKING LOW. In fact, I stopped using it after uploading one or two files.

You probably agree with me, but you need to see exactly why... With numbers.

Look at this:

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-29 111251.png

Let's get the approximate I'm earning: $0.0299 / 110 downloads = $0.0002718~ per download.

So let's say (and I'm increasing it) it's paying you 0.0003 dollars per download.

That makes 3,334 downloads FOR A SINGLE DOLLAR, 10.000 for $3.

Still not alarmed? Wait and see the approximate I'm getting with other platforms.

8.png

Let's calculate how much we're getting per download in this platform (Uploady.io): $4,033 / 1606 downloads = $0.002511~ per download

Maybe you didn't realize. But the jump was of almost x10, and that's already saying a lot.

$0.0025 x 1.000 downloads = $2.5
$0,0025 x 10.000 downloads = $25

Yet, there's another platform:

1.png

3.png

Let's just count the money I've earned with the downloads, as the first screenshot shows: $5.13

The amount of downloads I've got is 1190.

$5.13 / 1190 = $0,004310~ per download (they don't even lie about the Average CPM, look at the first screenshot)

Yet another big jump, isn't it?

$0,0043 x 1.000 downloads = $4.3

And it even pays exactly the amount described at the Earning rates page. $0.012 per download from the US!!

Now, let's compare these numbers with APKAdmin:

APKAdmin.com - $0.0003 x 10.000 downloads = $3
Uploady.io - $0.0025 x 10.000 downloads = $25
Upfiles.com - $0.0043 x 10.000 downloads = $43

Do we have a clear winner? :face53:

This is the reason Upfiles is my main platform for "Downloadlink", and Uploady the "Mirror link".

Also, make sure to share your own earnings with other platforms in the comments. That way, you'll help us all get the best earnings from our downloads :pepe018:

Here's a full list to complete, so please guys, share your results, even if your platform is not included!!

APKAdmin.com - $0.0003 x 10.000 downloads = $3
UserUpload.net - $0.002~0.0025 x 10.000 downloads = $20~$25
Uploady.io - ~$0.0025 x 10.000 downloads = $25
DevUploads.com - $0.0025~0.003 x 10.000 downloads = $25~$30

Upfiles.com - ~$0.0045 x 10.000 downloads = ~$45

Thank you @Radon02 for sharing your results with DevUploads and UserUpload! :pepe023:

ModsFire.com - $????? x 10.000 downloads = $??
MixDrop.co - $????? x 10.000 downloads = $??
WorkUpload.com - $????? x 10.000 downloads = $??

(more to be added)

(We can't trust the earning rates because they aren't legit sometimes, so it's better to base it on actual results)

Anyways. Maybe, just maybe, Upfiles.com and Uploady.io aren't good options for people like Modders.

That's why they use ModsFire.com as their main option, which has way better earnings than APKAdmin (based on the Earn Money rates), and actually is dedicated for modded files.

If you're using a pay-per-download platform that pays you worse than the ones I'm showing you, consider making the change.

Upfiles has the best pay-per-download rates (that I've found), first place.
DevUploads, despite its varying CPM, pays a solid amount, so it's our second place.
Uploady is a great alternative for big files for its storage capacity and download speeds. Also good earnings. Third place.
ModsFire is the perfect option for modders.

Make sure to do it using my affiliate links if I've helped you out. Though, it's not mandatory.

The percentages I earn don't mean I'm stealing from your earnings, they're additional money I get paid based off your downloads.

Affiliate: UpFiles - Make Money by Sharing Files!
I get an additional 20% from your earnings. Very appreciated :pepe023:

Normal: UpFiles - Make Money by Sharing Files!

Affiliate: Unlimited File Sharing | Free File Sharing Platforms | Uploady.io - Earn Money by Sharing Files
I get an additional 15% from your earnings. Very appreciated :pepe023:

Normal: Unlimited File Sharing | Free File Sharing Platforms | Uploady.io - Earn Money by Sharing Files

For modders (not affiliate): ModsFire - Earn money - Points

When you're registered on these platforms, you can share your own affiliate link so y'all can get that nice earning cut from your friends :pepe020:

Oh, and if you're wondering if both Upfiles and Uploady actually pay you, let me tell ya, of course.

I've made my first withdrawals with Paypal to share it with you guys (better use Bitcoin or whatever withdrawal method, for the love of God, Paypal is trash):

9.png

Don't ask me why I censored the dates, I don't even know :pepe001:
10.png

It's on hold for 21 days because it was paid by a person directly (or so it seems), and on euros with a big tax cut because Paypal is shit

12.png

They normally pay every Wednesday, so make sure to request withdrawal a day before Wednesday or you'll have to wait.
11.png

I fixed the euro thing, and received it ready to use, Upfiles is clearly more professional. And so it seems that they own exe.io, so they're very good, experienced and legit.

After all of this, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying APKAdmin is a bad platform in itself. It's actually well stablished and one of the fastest in download speeds. Really good for sharing APK files.

It's just that if you don't see those features worth the little money you get, you can always change to other platforms.

Hope this post was useful or insightful! :pepe023:

Don't forget to share your results with other download platforms!! :pepe019:

Last edited:

Radon02

(PST) Sharing Team
MOD Sharing Team
Sep 4, 2021
City of Joy
Please note that everything that I am going to state is from my own experience and not from motive of promoting any services that is mentioned below.
Okay, so let's start with myself. I have shared 500+ mods here, so I know a thing or two regarding this matter. I myself currently using 2 links, i.e. Devuploads & Userupload.
I use this because if someone doesn't use ad-blockers and want to download safely they can use Devuploads but if someone uses ad-blockers to download files they can use Userupload (as Devuploads detects ad-blockers and wants them to turn off to download files) so this serves both type of users.
So, in the beginning I had used Apkadmin & Userupload as download links. I have used Apkadmin for almost 2 months. Here's the income difference between Apkadmin vs Userupload for 18 days.
IMG_20231030_035715.jpg
As @NotAWeeb! said Apkadmin is total garbage for uploaders. After not having any payment from Apkadmin for nearly 2 months I started using File-upload, they have a decent CPM but I have faced same issue as @NotAWeeb! PayPal is trash for receiving money.
They literally cut 22-25% of my income as service tax and God knows what, not only that they use their own shitty payout rates lower than the market rates.
So, now I have to find a way to receive money directly to my Bank A/c or any other way, luckily in my country there's a thing call UPI
Basically I have UPI ID which is linked to my Bank A/c. If someone transfer money to my UPI ID, it will go straight to my Bank A/c. without ANY charges
Currently I am using Devuploads and Userupload. Userupload has a decent CPM but I am super satisfied with Devuploads their CPM is good (i am earning $10 per week) and they provide payment through UPI so, it's a win-win situation for me.

So, what should you do? In short:
1. Look for Higher CPM sites along with their website traffic, generally higher traffic -> more ads -> more $ (use similarweb for comparing traffic for different sites).
2. Have a ground of communication with the site owners (For example both Devuploads & Userupload has email & telegram group to discuss payment or site related issues)
3. Choose either sites with higher CPM or convenience of receiving money or choose that has balance of both (in my case Devuploads).

Last edited:

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
@Radon02 :pepe007: YOOO thank you very much for sharing your experience!! This information is gold, very insightful!!

Also, only if you want to share this info, which of the two sites you use pays you better? What are your numbers? So I can add them to the main post and compare :pepe018:

UserUpload pays you $0.002131~ per download, is that right?

($3,5665 earned / 1673 downloads = $0.002131~ per download)

<22>brr</22>

Platinian
Jul 8, 2023
<22 foo="<h1>"></22>
Please note that everything that I am going to state is from my own experience and not from motive of promoting any services that is mentioned below.
Okay, so let's start with myself. I have shared 500+ mods here, so I know a thing or two regarding this matter. I myself currently using 2 links, i.e. Devuploads & Userupload.
I use this because if someone doesn't use ad-blockers and want to download safely they can use Devuploads but if someone uses ad-blockers to download files they can use Userupload (as Devuploads detects ad-blockers and wants them to turn off to download files) so this serves both type of users.
So, in the beginning I had used Apkadmin & Userupload as download links. I have used Apkadmin for almost 2 months. Here's the income difference between Apkadmin vs Userupload for 18 days.
As @NotAWeeb! said Apkadmin is total garbage for uploaders. After not having any payment from Apkadmin for nearly 2 months I started using File-upload, they have a decent CPM but I have faced same issue as @NotAWeeb! PayPal is trash for receiving money.
They literally cut 22-25% of my income as service tax and God knows what, not only that they use their own shitty payout rates lower than the market rates.
So, now I have to find a way to receive money directly to my Bank A/c or any other way, luckily in my country there's a thing call UPI
Basically I have UPI ID which is linked to my Bank A/c. If someone transfer money to my UPI ID, it will go straight to my Bank A/c. without ANY charges
Currently I am using Devuploads and Userupload. Userupload has a decent CPM but I am super satisfied with Devuploads their CPM is good (i am earning $5 per week) and they provide payment through UPI so, it's a win-win situation for me.

So, what should you do? In short:
1. Look for Higher CPM sites along with their website traffic, generally higher traffic -> more ads -> more $ (use similarweb for comparing traffic for different sites).
2. Have a ground of communication with the site owners (For example both Devuploads & Userupload has email & telegram group to discuss payment or site related issues)
3. Choose either sites with higher CPM or convenience of receiving money or choose that has balance of both (in my case Devuploads).
SO your'e from india. i guess

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
you guys should use websites where download links rarely fall due to dmca requests.
I think Platinmods' download links don't even get DMCA requests, and I've heard upfiles.com doesn't really take down files easily. You have to remember DMCA claims are from developers or legal representatives of the game itself, so unless we're uploading a game that's likely to have a DMCA, ex. Worldbox, everything's good. In fact, normally it's the whole thread that gets the DMCA, not the download links.

Have you ever seen a download link from Platinmods get a DMCA? Not a whole thread. If so, let me know.

I actually wanna know because I'll probably create a list of games and apps that are more likely to get DMCAs in its download links.

Reactions: AASIM_456

saululdao

Rookie
Nov 3, 2023
I think Platinmods' download links don't even get DMCA requests, and I've heard upfiles.com doesn't really take down files easily. You have to remember DMCA claims are from developers or legal representatives of the game itself, so unless we're uploading a game that's likely to have a DMCA, ex. Worldbox, everything's good. In fact, normally it's the whole thread that gets the DMCA, not the download links.

Have you ever seen a download link from Platinmods get a DMCA? Not a whole thread. If so, let me know.

I actually wanna know because I'll probably create a list of games and apps that are more likely to get DMCAs in its download links.
Just upload it to a torrent

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Just upload it to a torrent
Not user-friendly, you need to think about the whole forum, not just your commodities. This thread is adapted for the majority of the users that download content on this forum.

Also, you didn't even come up with an example of a download link being taken down here. In my years of knowing this forum, I haven't EVER seen a single download link taken down by a DMCA claim.

P.D: DMCA is a fair system for both devs and users, I should mention. I forgot to say that yesterday

Last edited:

<22>brr</22>

Platinian
Jul 8, 2023
<22 foo="<h1>"></22>

Pm links do get DMCA there's a black list for that and to upload with permission

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Thank you for clarifying this, it is a topic that interests us all but little is talked about, it may not be a millionaire income but I am sure that you can earn a lot of money, thank you for all this that you have clarified
Glad it helped you out :pepe023: Just always keep learning!

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
I've seen that list, and it's the reason I want a separated list with games and apps that somehow only get DMCAs on download links rather than entire threads, but there's none I've seen so far.

Thing is, do the download links itself get taken down, or the whole threads directly? That's my question, and I'm willing to learn more about it.

But if I'm not bad, it's the threads the ones that get the DMCA. Otherwise, there would be just threads with dead links.

<22>brr</22>

Platinian
Jul 8, 2023
<22 foo="<h1>"></22>
I've seen that list, and it's the reason I want a separated list with games and apps that somehow only get DMCAs on download links rather than entire threads, but there's none I've seen so far.

Thing is, do the download links itself get taken down, or the whole threads directly? That's my question, and I'm willing to learn more about it.

But if I'm not bad, it's the threads the ones that get the DMCA. Otherwise, there would be just threads with dead links.
Spawn the admin here and ask him :face32: