How to Earn more $$$ from your MOD APK downloads | My experience on Pay-Per-Download Platforms

Radon02

(PST) Sharing Team
MOD Sharing Team
Sep 4, 2021
City of Joy
@Radon02 Does the devupload have unlimited space? Lmao I got some error. Do I need to make a second account?
Yes they provide "Unlimited Storage" look at the image. Just make sure that you are not uploading files of size more than 3GB at a time. And no you don't need to make a second account. I will say contact the support team in their telegram group share this screenshot and explain the issue, hopefully your issue will get resolved.

Attachments

Qim97

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
Mar 16, 2023
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes they provide "Unlimited Storage" look at the image. Just make sure that you are not uploading files of size more than 3GB at a time. And no you don't need to make a second account. I will say contact the support team in their telegram group share this screenshot and explain the issue, hopefully your issue will get resolved.
Alright thanks bro

Reactions: Radon02

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
@Radon02 Does the devupload have unlimited space? Lmao I got some error. Do I need to make a second account?
That's quite of unexpected, ngl

I thought you guys were using devuploads cuz it had a lot of disk space than upfiles :pepe009:

Isn't there any option related to the files or dashboard to see the storage you're currently occupying? I don't have an account there to see it, and info links from devuploads don't have max storage related info

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
damn, 115GB worth of lewd (and modded) content :face53::pepe001:

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
@NotAWeeb! What do you do if you're storage in Upfiles get's full ?? You make a new account ???
I mean, that's actually clever. You can create a new account with your previous account's referral link and earn even more :pepe009:

Luckily, I didn't pay for the 512GB subscription plan yet. So I may do that of using new accounts every time they get filled. Let's see how it goes :pepe001: