How to Earn more $$$ from your MOD APK downloads | My experience on Pay-Per-Download Platforms

AASIM_456

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Man this devuploads detecting too many adblocks lol. over half of my downloads are labelled as adblockers even tho i told people not to use them. I think i'll try modsfire and see. If anyone has some insight on modsfire do share :-). But the problem is of ADULT CONTENT now i don't know if it applies on mods xd. Guess i'll test it by uploading 1-2 18+ apks with renaming the app. let's hope it does not remove lol

Last edited:

athenegg

Platinian
Dec 20, 2023
Ohhh this is super useful, I've tried one similar ones but I cant remember the name of the service

Qim97

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
Mar 16, 2023
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So that are shortet link? They get paid from people who click the link or what?
Ohh damn forgot to reply lol. Yes, they get paid whenever people click the link. Just by clicking them. Not just a download link sometimes they do on the website page. If you acknowledge, these people create new accounts for spreading links to some websites.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I mainly use PPD sites (ApkAdmin and ModsFire) for unlimted storage for free. I don't really care about my earnings, I'm doing all this as a hobbist lol but I can tell you ModsFire does pay more than ApkAdmin