Tutorial How to install Kitsune Mask/Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation)

jeppppppppppppppp

Platinian
Apr 15, 2021
malaysia
Use other file explorer apps, or use other emulators
ok sir it's works but you miss 1 step. If can't delete go to "configuration => root acces pick (superuser + mount writable)" then i can delete that file. i got this step accidently appear at my suggestion video in youtube :pepe020:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
ok sir it's works but you miss 1 step. If can't delete go to "configuration => root acces pick (superuser + mount writable)" then i can delete that file. i got this step accidently appear at my suggestion video in youtube :pepe020:
I told you before
> Enable write permission in Xplore settings

Well, I will mention it in the thread

Reactions: jeppppppppppppppp

-Silent- DreadBeast

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 23, 2020
Cocytus
Please redo this tutorial you are using 2 different emulators at the same time in this tutorial which makes it very confusing for some users and me.

Also the information provided is minimal and spread out in comments with other users, which is also annoying if you look for specific answers.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Please redo this tutorial you are using 2 different emulators at the same time in this tutorial which makes it very confusing for some users and me.
LOL 😂, I'm not using "2 different emulators at the same time", I'm telling what users need to do if they use mentioned emulators
Also the information provided is minimal and spread out in comments with other users, which is also annoying if you look for specific answers.
This tutorial is very understandable for most of users. However I edited the tutorial a bit
If you still can't understand, please find other tutorials. As simple as that

crazysquid87

Rookie
Apr 7, 2023
New York
Does anyone know how to fix the issue when you install a module on mgaisk delta and it says "zygisk module not loaded due to incompatibility"

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Does anyone know how to fix the issue when you install a module on mgaisk delta and it says "zygisk module not loaded due to incompatibility"
some modules does not support emulators/x86 architecture. Contact the author of the module for help

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
unfortunately it probably is like mumu X emulator at first can luckypatch disable signature but then will get patched to read only disk...

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
unfortunately it probably is like mumu X emulator at first can luckypatch disable signature but then will get patched to read only disk...
Yeah the system partition is read only. You can send them a feedback to add option to enable writeable disk, I did feedback but would be nice if more peoples send a feedback

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
Yeah the system partition is read only. You can send them a feedback to add option to enable writeable disk, I did feedback but would be nice if more peoples send a feedback
i wrote a whole paragraph for nox a12 lol hope they will add it
and mumux might add it because from my interactions with them, they implied enough people have requested it, they are considering it
so i guess we wait :/

Reactions: AndnixSH