Tutorial How to install Kitsune Mask/Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation)

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
I have a problem where I tried to patch signatures something in Lucky Patcher but after starting emulator nothing it's being applied seriously I'm trying to apply two patches to disable signature verification or some think after standing I'm waiting nothing to drink applied still that's not patched I'm a number one on random this worked but I don't know which I'm waiting and I don't know if this is possible to fix it but in this card server of Lucky Patcher they say that lucky patcher does not work with emulator and I have to install some random Java emulator or something which doesn't work for me so please help me 😭😭😭

here are screenshots to prove:
1691137449836.png
1691137490084.png

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
i have S24 and xiaomi 12s, both android , i hate iphone, i think who do use iphone think Ios is the best system, but is a fking blocked Os thats limits all system potentials, so who got iphones just want to show some status thta maybe they even got, only ilusions. Thank you
Totally agree with you. iOS used to be very good OS with untethered jailbreak until apple improved security a lot in 2016, making jailbreak very complicated and thanks to some jailbreakers helping apple patching everything for money instead helping the community. I have an iPad with unpatchable hardware, using a PC to jailbreak every reboot but it's not much enjoyable as it used to be in old days

Reactions: sacredcrowds

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Totally agree with you. iOS used to be very good OS with untethered jailbreak until apple improved security a lot in 2016, making jailbreak very complicated and thanks to some jailbreakers helping apple patching everything for money instead helping the community. I have an iPad with unpatchable hardware, using a PC to jailbreak every reboot but it's not much enjoyable as it used to be in old days
Yep , its a non-friendly system were u cant do such things, the only thing good in iphone is for using to take girls and pic photos.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello I have a question that is there some emulator that provides x64 and not x86_64.I came to about gaga form one of these threads but want it for windows. Android studio is not working for me. Can you please guide me.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
please help me because my bluestacks does not want to turn on it's stuck on this screen and does not do anything after trying to update Su binary
1692807824874.png

Aolios

Platinian
Mar 19, 2021
Indonesia
Sorry, I just want to ask, does this magisk work in installing mods that require magisk to work?
in the emulator I mean.

exratz

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
hello a bit out of context. is it zero chance to use magisk delta with vphonegaga since it has no System.vdmk writable option since im stuck at "system partition is read only"

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
hello a bit out of context. is it zero chance to use magisk delta with vphonegaga since it has no System.vdmk writable option since im stuck at "system partition is read only"
vphonegaga support kernel modification, so use normal magisk version instead. Delta is for emulators only

Reactions: exratz