Tutorial How to install Kitsune Mask/Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
even though i read it could be added library x86, but in fact the average zygisk module is made only for ARM :pepe021:
x86 can be added but it won't be able to mod ARM libs, It propably needs some complicated ways to mod ARM libs which I have no idea about

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Is there no way around this?
There is a way, buy an ARM computer or run Windows ARM on QEMU to use ARM based WSA (Idk if it even works 🤣).
I do have a Mac mini M1 which is ARM based, I plan to try out AVD which seems to be rootable with Magisk

Reactions: Subzzzz

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
What emulator is it? It doesn't look like Nox player

Nevermind, it's Mumu 12 with new UI
yeah its mumu 12 with a lot of new features
unfortunately the write access to disk seems to be very restricted and doesnt really work with zygisk as of now
but the performance of the emulator is extremely good

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
hey why I can't remove su file from file manager like it says that cannot delete file please help
You didn't fully read the thread
"In some file manager, you may need to enable write permission in Settings to be able to delete the file"
So try X-plore instead if you have no luck with your favorite file manager

Reactions: mfathul866

orka13

Rookie
Jan 7, 2024
hey why I can't remove su file from file manager like it says that cannot delete file please help
In "Memu + Android 9" I got the same problem with /system/bin/su . Try to delete those files just before restarting emulator after successful installing Delta (Don’t click on “Reboot” button). And then reboot. And I used fot it "Total Commander for Android".

SkillreX

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2020
Kiw Kiw
I want to try this method on LD Player 7.1 (32-bit) but I can't find those options in the settings and when I try installing the Magisk delta it says installations failed.
Or maybe you can update this thread about how to install magisk delta on emulator running Android 7-32bit, because some games can't be played on emulator running Android 9. Thank you!