Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Core Patch module (Root & Xposed required)

Uhito

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 17, 2021
Algeria
Am using vphone gaga with magistik n core patcher unsigned app been installed 🤗 but when google login pop up window show 🪟 does not allow me to sign ☢

Tan22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 28, 2019
Antartica
how to make sure that everything is working ? note that I am using these methods on LDPLAYER 9 and it seems everything is working well and successful.
Whenever I try to install an unsigned apk though I get the following error.
Installation failed ! the file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again
Ofcourse I close the whole emulator and restarted it multiple times and even uninstalled the original apk and tried to install the unsigned version 1st but I always get the same error.
Does anyone know what I did wrong ?
i am getting same error in ldplayer 9, have u resolved it?

Sasexx

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 16, 2022
Thailand
i am getting same error in ldplayer 9, have u resolved it?
not really I gave up honestly.
I tried installing a VM on my phone but VM was crashing when I open any Signed game. Note That my phone is android 12 and that's why it was giving me difficulties with the VM. If you have any phone with android 11 I guess or lower it should be fine.

Tan22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 28, 2019
Antartica
not really I gave up honestly.
I tried installing a VM on my phone but VM was crashing when I open any Signed game. Note That my phone is android 12 and that's why it was giving me difficulties with the VM. If you have any phone with android 11 I guess or lower it should be fine.
i was able to run a unsigned game successfully on ldplayer 9. if u are still looking for help i can help

ShiroKage

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
France
Found the solution.
As written in the issue reporting (Link) a solution was:

Remove all plugin from LSPosed (Corepatch / LuckyPatcher)
Ran the command pm uninstall com.google.android.art as root in termux (or some terminal)
Reboot
Reinstall the CorePatch plugin and set it up
Reboot
And it worked
it tells me "security exception : permision denial" do you know why ? is it because i am not root on termux and if thats the case how do i root termux

peter00f

Platinian
Aug 30, 2021
Hong Kong
Hello I am trying to login google play games of survive wilderness survival mod apk from an1 in vphonegaga virtual machine android 10 and I already have magisk 25.2 lsposed 1.8.6 and core patch 2.2 installed I have already deleted the META-INF from the modded apk and replace it from the original Google play version META-INF it works after I installed the unsigned but after I reboot vphonegaga it logout itself and when I login it only shows a gray circle loading then nothing happens?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello I am trying to login google play games of survive wilderness survival mod apk from an1 in vphonegaga virtual machine android 10 and I already have magisk 25.2 lsposed 1.8.6 and core patch 2.2 installed I have already deleted the META-INF from the modded apk and replace it from the original Google play version META-INF it works after I installed the unsigned but after I reboot vphonegaga it logout itself and when I login it only shows a gray circle loading then nothing happens?
Unfortunately, Android 9 and above may have some extra security that prevents login.
Maybe try login with original apk then install and overwrite with unsigned/signed APK

peter00f

Platinian
Aug 30, 2021
Hong Kong
Unfortunately, Android 9 and above may have some extra security that prevents login.
Maybe try login with original apk then install and overwrite with unsigned/signed APK
I tried installing signed mod apk first without the original play store apk then I cannot login to Google play nothing happens after gray circle loading

I uninstall the signed mod apk and then tried installing original apk from play store then logged in Google play the login was successful then I use file explorer click the signed mod apk and install and overwrite it was also successful I was logged in Google play then after I reboot vphonegaga the games logout itself automatically and I cannot login Google play after that

I uninstall the signed mod apk again and install the original apk from play store then login then install the UNsigned mod apk and overwrite again then the same things happened as previously successfully logged in but the games logout itself automatically and I cannot login Google play after that

I uninstall the UNsigned mod apk and I install the UNsigned mod apk back again WITHOUT original play store apk the same things happened again I cannot login Google play nothing happens after gray circle loading

akatat

Rookie
Jul 14, 2020
Australia
Hi, I followed all steps for Android 9 on Nox. Installed everything and enabled all that i should, but still can't install unsigned apk or overwrite apps. What can i do?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I tried installing signed mod apk first without the original play store apk then I cannot login to Google play nothing happens after gray circle loading

I uninstall the signed mod apk and then tried installing original apk from play store then logged in Google play the login was successful then I use file explorer click the signed mod apk and install and overwrite it was also successful I was logged in Google play then after I reboot vphonegaga the games logout itself automatically and I cannot login Google play after that

I uninstall the signed mod apk again and install the original apk from play store then login then install the UNsigned mod apk and overwrite again then the same things happened as previously successfully logged in but the games logout itself automatically and I cannot login Google play after that

I uninstall the UNsigned mod apk and I install the UNsigned mod apk back again WITHOUT original play store apk the same things happened again I cannot login Google play nothing happens after gray circle loading
When login successful, Google play games caches login until you reboot. Some game is programmed to logout, if login fails. Nothing we can do about

And Like I said, some sort of security detects tampered apk and prevents login on android 9 and above even you use unsigned apk. i have no idea what it is and I need an expert explaining why

Hi, I followed all steps for Android 9 on Nox. Installed everything and enabled all that i should, but still can't install unsigned apk or overwrite apps. What can i do?
Try uninstall orig apk and install unsigned apk

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Also, as I understand it, a lot depends on the phone model and firmware version. I have Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra, MIUI 13. All unsigned APKs are installed!

DoomMayor

Platinian
Oct 17, 2021
Singapore
how to make sure that everything is working ? note that I am using these methods on LDPLAYER 9 and it seems everything is working well and successful.
Whenever I try to install an unsigned apk though I get the following error.
Installation failed ! the file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again
Ofcourse I close the whole emulator and restarted it multiple times and even uninstalled the original apk and tried to install the unsigned version 1st but I always get the same error.
Does anyone know what I did wrong ?
im having this same problem also with ldplayer9. is there a solution for this yet?

kzxy46ry

Platinian
Feb 5, 2018
I can't install unsigned apks after I use Magisk Delta.
Can you help me?
Device: Redmi K30 Pro
Android 12 MIUI 14.0.3
LSposed 1.8.6
Core Patch 4.2

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
im having this same problem also with ldplayer9. is there a solution for this yet?

I can't install unsigned apks after I use Magisk Delta.
Can you help me?
Device: Redmi K30 Pro
Android 12 MIUI 14.0.3
LSposed 1.8.6
Core Patch 4.2
Is the Core Patch module enabled in Lsposed? do not forget to enable it (I did forgot it for the first time). It works perfectly on LDPlayer 9 with Magisk Delta for me
Otherwise report issue here (Latest Core Patch issues only) Issues · LSPosed/CorePatch

kzxy46ry

Platinian
Feb 5, 2018
Is the Core Patch module enabled in Lsposed? do not forget to enable it (I did forgot it for the first time). It works perfectly on LDPlayer 9 with Magisk Delta for me
Otherwise report issue here (Latest Core Patch issues only) Issues · LSPosed/CorePatch
Screenshot_2023-05-03-08-42-13-989_com.android.shell.jpg

Yes, I always enable it.
I use Magisk Alpha version before delta version.
And it is well for unsigned apks installed.
I don't know what step I ignored.