Tutorial How to mod an Android Game {Beginners Tutorial} Part-1

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
very nice thanks for this tutorial for newbies, is excellent idea, i wait the next :)

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
This is il2cpp.so you're asking.
He already did a video tutorial.
Find it here

hi yes i have seen, but not easy, and for remove ACTK is very hard, i try in moment :)

but the real question is is IDA really useful to us in this case? can be yes to add menu or other, but I don't have enough experience yet, and I don't even know if we can add ICL or C instructions with IDA, or are there plugins?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
but the real question is is IDA really useful to us in this case? can be yes to add menu or other, but I don't have enough experience yet, and I don't even know if we can add ICL or C instructions with IDA, or are there plugins?
IDA is useful on a lot of cases, and almost a must on others.
But having ARM assembly knowledge is the really important one, since without it, you won't be able to understand what you see in IDA.
Menu doesn't requiere IDA, but c++ programming knowledge.

Reactions: ziz59

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
IDA is useful on a lot of cases, and almost a must on others.
But having ARM assembly knowledge is the really important one, since without it, you won't be able to understand what you see in IDA.
Menu doesn't requiere IDA, but c++ programming knowledge.

yes I suspect, but in most tutorials nothing is explained for IDA, such as removing ACTK protection in the .so android apk, and on dnspy it is icl or C language, except it it is true that the arm and the c ++ I do not master at all, if you have good informative link to learn I am taker, and for IDA too :)

then the primary function such as MOV, ADD SUB etc .. in ARM it's good I understood that

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
yes I suspect, but in most tutorials nothing is explained for IDA, such as removing ACTK protection in the .so android apk, and on dnspy it is icl or C language, except it it is true that the arm and the c ++ I do not master at all, if you have good informative link to learn I am taker, and for IDA too :)
.dll one is dead; no need to waste time on them.
For the languages, internet itself is filled with info. Use your search bar. Once you understand assembly, you will be able to work with ida, since in IDA you figure out whatare the asm instructions doing.

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
.dll one is dead; no need to waste time on them.
For the languages, internet itself is filled with info. Use your search bar. Once you understand assembly, you will be able to work with ida, since in IDA you figure out whatare the asm instructions doing.

you mean ARM instructions? and not ASM.

if so, do you have a good site where i can learn all this properly please?

and above all to understand how to use well in IDA.

it is mainly that I want to remove the ACTK anticheat and data obfiscation in playerpref.

frankly for a newb, I manage, but I do not have the makings of modders like you, then I have always had access to the web programming language, so php / sql / javascript, and I am starting to do old to relearn from A to Z poo programming languages such as C # or other.

and it's true that I made the fool of not having learned C ++, I did python or VB, but really small scripts of 5/10 lines no more, small shitty functions :face14:

in all this a very big thank you to this community, you help a lot seriously, you ensure. ?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
you mean ARM instructions? and not ASM.
asm is any assembly language. ARM32 is one of them, the same way ARM64 or x86 are. I meant it on purpose.
And no, I have no recommended website, since I learnt it way before I started modding.

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
yes I can imagine Yaskashije,

in any case, a very big thank you for your time and your help, I have to find a video that explains for IDA, especially delete this damn anticheat, it is more explanatory, then I will succeed by force, I am a don't let go, and when I can't, I like to take the lead, and I like to know.

the whole thing is that I know where I set foot in IDA.

Reactions: Jairosalsero