PMT FREE MOD Idle Monster TD: Evolved (Early Access) Ver. 75.0.1 MOD APK | Menu | DMG | Range | Crit | Gems | Prestige | Energy | XP

Hey all - I'm installing the app via the 2nd method (root method) - any idea why after every day, my Tournament timer turns into N/A? To fix this I have to install another instance and repeat the entire root + lucky patcher process. I'm using NOX

Reactions: thordcat
With latest patch (.35), I can no longer sign in with Google. I had no issues with the last two patches. Help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Please disregard. All is working well. I was using Lucky Patcher incorrectly and it only seemed to cause a hiccup with .35. Thank you for this update!

Apologies for the triple post as I am unable to edit my previous posts.

After installing app over the original app, it logs in but it says unable to connect to the server after logging in.

My method of installing:
1. Install original app and login
2. Install mod APK over

However it still says unable to connect to the server. Root enabled, lucky patcher installed, modded playstore installed as well.

Could anyone assist?
you need an unsigned version of the mod

Tags Tags
action strategy hypercasual idle monster td: evolved hack idle monster td: evolved mod single player strategy stylized realistic tower defense