Source Imgui Specially For Unity Games

Musk_Mods

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 12, 2021
NEPAL
Screenshot_2022-06-03-17-52-34-793_com.dts.freefireth.jpg

Hello All Wish you a good day , Here I Have posted about the Imgui Project Made for unity games

What's Imgui?
->IMGUI is basically a full packed c++ framework that supports a lot of systems (e.g Windows , Android ,etc) and lots of ways to render it

IMGUI : Immediate Mode GUI (I say it this )

Why IMGUI when there's already lots of java based projects for mod?
->IMGUI isn't related to modding or hacking in anyway it's a framework and it contains a lot of things in it and it's fully c++ based so it safe from those games which checks new java classes and files in APK (modding )

How can I Access this project?
-> GitHub - springmusk026/Imgui-Unity

Notice : Some Useless shits of prolar mods claims different parts of source and I make you all clear that none of the code is related to them ,this project was made by ZTzTopia - Overview a long ago on my request it was private till now but I thought it can help learners so I posted it publicly

so you can freely ,you are all set free to modify,post , publish and improve the source

Alert ⚠ : some games like MLBB isn't responding to the touch system so it will be better if anyone can suggest ways to fix

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
You pasted half the shit from me
You removed issues from your github because you got exposed in the issues by me.
I had imgui before you even knew about it.
If you want more proof of this kid being a paster hmu on discord at Toshi#3833.
Musk learn to actually code instead of pasting code you find on other peoples githubs.
Also I talked with zrztopia and he has said he did not make half that shit in that imgui template.
Stop lying to everybody and stop throwing your friend under the bus because you got caught pasting.

Throwaway69x

Rookie
Jun 5, 2022
X
Musk here likes to paste Free Fire/CoDM menus. Weirdly enough, he publicly shows exactly that in his telegram channel, and is proud of it. So, I doubt he's ever made anything himself.

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
Also sorry for coming back gbo I will delete my account here as I am supposed to be banned
Just couldn't stand by as musk used my code and threw shade at my team

Reactions: Throwaway69x

Hiyall360

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 14, 2018
Mr.Pringlez
"
Notice : Some Useless shits of prolar mods claims different parts of source and I make you all clear that none of the code is related to them ,this project was made by ZTzTopia - Overview a long ago on my request it was private till now but I thought it can help learners so I posted it publicly
"
Absolute bullshit, leech. Toshi had this before you even knew about it. Also funny that you're using the same hooks and some of the same codes he used. At least try to make it look original.

Reactions: my300707

Musk_Mods

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 12, 2021
NEPAL
"
"
Absolute bullshit, leech. Toshi had this before you even knew about it. Also funny that you're using the same hooks and some of the same codes he used. At least try to make it look original.
Lol 🤣 I wonder what the hell you Talking about ,I wonder what kind of generation is this neither have mind nor power to fight, fuck saying same hooks the hell of your mind lol, Dobby hook ,eglsawp 🤣🤣 claim this also lol

Musk_Mods

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 12, 2021
NEPAL
You pasted half the shit from me
You removed issues from your github because you got exposed in the issues by me.
I had imgui before you even knew about it.
If you want more proof of this kid being a paster hmu on discord at Toshi#3833.
Musk learn to actually code instead of pasting code you find on other peoples githubs.
Also I talked with zrztopia and he has said he did not make half that shit in that imgui template.
Stop lying to everybody and stop throwing your friend under the bus because you got caught pasting.
You kid do one thing if you really think this is your source then die , my friend did this project originally and it had different touch based with offsets but later I saw this touch on a Public source and implemented it but listen you fucking helll neither this project is related to your nor there are any single codes of yours do what the fuck you can do I challenge you to prove that are your codes

Musk_Mods

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 12, 2021
NEPAL
Musk here likes to paste Free Fire/CoDM menus. Weirdly enough, he publicly shows exactly that in his telegram channel, and is proud of it. So, I doubt he's ever made anything himself.
Lol 🤣 another hell just find the project like mine in freefire or codm fully SDK based I will share my every project without saying anything,

Reactions: Angrylord

TheGodXZ

Rookie
Jun 6, 2022
Pluto
You kid do one thing if you really think this is your source then die , my friend did this project originally and it had different touch based with offsets but later I saw this touch on a Public source and implemented it but listen you fucking helll neither this project is related to your nor there are any single codes of yours do what the fuck you can do I challenge you to prove that are your codes
The ImGUI source you took the hooks from was published to GitHub by OzMod. OzMod leeched Toshi's hooks, and other things, via IDA or some other disassembler.

Hiyall360

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 14, 2018
Mr.Pringlez
Lol 🤣 I wonder what the hell you Talking about ,I wonder what kind of generation is this neither have mind nor power to fight, fuck saying same hooks the hell of your mind lol, Dobby hook ,eglsawp 🤣🤣 claim this also lol
"What kind of generation?" I've been in this industry long before gbo even started PlatinMods

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
geokar and me switched to dobbyhook due to substrate causing crashes when hooking swap buffers
Very simple to understand and you can even ask ozmod
The guy who copied my code that you copied from

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
Your friend doesn't even like you brah

I couldn't care less about the swapbuffers hook
It was the blatantly pasted input hook that I had problems with
You removed it.
I no longer have a reason to beef you
Go implement bynamemodding and get those offsets using bynamemodding instead of hardcoding the offsets.

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
And if you want proof I can show the proof on discord no problem
You can also ask anybody in the polar team
I've shown them the source code files ON my PC and they match with the shit you had pasted.
The date created and date modified are before you knew imgui existed

Reactions: mrmeo

ToshiroTZA

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Mars
And are you seriously not even gonna comment on the fact I had imgui rendering on android using a swapbuffer hook with a registernatives hook that was hooking nativeinjectevent for input?

VanHoevenTR

Platinian
Jul 8, 2019
Unknown
And are you seriously not even gonna comment on the fact I had imgui rendering on android using a swapbuffer hook with a registernatives hook that was hooking nativeinjectevent for input?
I'm sorry, but can't you share your imgui source on github? that way you can easly show it's yours

Reactions: Raebydett