8o1ltghghsxp705b1epx5ntz3-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Playstore Link: www.patreon.com/AdventAnyx

Game Name: iNSight of You
Version: 0.7b
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ceras OA [Shared] Insight v0.4.0 [MOD APK] Age Restricted Games 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] You Icon Pack v1.6 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] My Time with You [18+] vCh. 11 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
S Open Request https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Linkiing.GodoxPhoto I request you to make this app Compatible iQOO 7 Model for camera Shooting Func ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.1.14 MOD APK | Unlimited Hints Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Mxnu Shared [Tested] Word Spot Ver. 3.3.2 MOD APK | Start With 10,000 Coins | Each Level Up To 60 Gives You 1000+ Coins Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Kombine - material you widgets v1.15 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] No One But You [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [+18] v.0.0.1 Age Restricted Games 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Brave You said give me half of world v1.0.155 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Purple You - Icon Pack v6.7 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 2
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 65
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 73
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Thief Puzzle - Can you steal it ? Ver. 1.3.8 MOD APK | Free Shopping Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Kombine - material you widgets v1.10 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 2
GG78 AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.0.4 (Mod) Tested Android Apps 3
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD Twilight Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Spy Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 25
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Pure Boyfriend (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 7
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Office Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 5
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Forbidden Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 8
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD My Musical Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.2 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Girlfriend (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Strange Girlfriend (Français):Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 17
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 37
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Fr): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 11
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 7
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Twin Romance (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 5
B Outdated Comino - Stories just right for you Ver. 1.0.8005 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit Outdated PMT Android MODs 0
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 10
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 2
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Sweet Shifter: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.8 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 35
Yaskashije FREE MOD Twilight Lovers (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 27
Yaskashije FREE MOD Twilight Lovers: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 85
Yaskashije FREE MOD Deal To My Heart: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Animal School Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 29
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Ambitious Girlfriend: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 38
Yaskashije FREE MOD Lost Memories: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 28
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Girlfriend: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 60
Yaskashije FREE MOD The House of Silence: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 28
Yaskashije FREE MOD Summer of Memories: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 28
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Apartment Romance (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Maid Girlfriend (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 33