Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] GrandChase (Global) Ver. 1.49.7 MOD Menu | PvP | God Mode | Damage x1 - x100

ulihero2019

Rookie
Jun 27, 2019
México
Just in case anyone try to do anything risky, I made a list of how and where to use this mod. Please Read carefully and do not skip. But if there is anything I missed, feel free to reply.

Right now the MOD is NOT WORKING because the game just got updated, but once we receive the mod update, we are good to go.
Current MOD version: 1.22.5 (Status: Not Working, Waiting for MOD update)
Current GAME version: 1.23.3

USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(Reason you can safely use the mod on these modes is because you are practically SOLO playing with no one in public watching, define it as SOLO PLAY)
-Adventure Dungeons
-Raid Dungeons
-Hero's Tower
-Trial Tower
-Altar of Time
-Dimensional Chasm
-Annihilation
-Daily Defense
-
Wizard's Labrynth

POSSIBLE USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(This is only if you can do this slick, fast and clean. No traces, no evidence, define it as SOLO/PUBLIC PLAY)
-Dimensional Boss (If you can pull it off you will not get banned. If you are in a guild, you need to monitor how frequent people do this. Either wait if a lot of Dimensional Boss got summoned, then you can summon yours and you need to kill it fast or else other people might join and could see your progress. Another way is make sure your guild members are offline, then you can just go ham on it. People who are not in a guild will not have this problem since when you summon one, its all yours and nobody else can see it.)
-Dual Raid (safest way is to have another device with a dummy account, or use an emulator with a dummy account, and yes you will need to grind that account to unlock this mode and that's it. Or if you are lucky to find a fellow modder that's willing to help you out, but do not ask them in-game, ask someone here.)

DO NOT USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED, DO NOT DO IT)
-PvP (uh that's a given. But just in case your wondering, people can watch replays by browsing their match history records, I do that too so If I see my OP team get beaten by a weak team you're done!, I'm kidding I don't snitch like that.)
-Live PvP BETA (its LIVE buddy, lets face it. It means old fashioned PvP where another player is actively involved and fights you, involved in banning your account if your not careful.)
-World Boss (so let's see, I cannot imagine how many number of people got banned here. Come on its very obvious you're getting banned here. Its called World Boss for a reason, people around the world tackle this gold digging game mode and snitches watches this mode like a hawk.)
-
Guild Boss (Only if your in a guild. Self-explanatory, your guild members can see this because it functions like Dimensional Boss, everybody can join in.)

UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT:
-CHASER DUNGEON (This was the recent update that was pushed out so the current mod now doesn't work. But once a the mod update comes out we can test if it good to use it on this mode.)

with this mod menu avoid the ban of dual raid ?? I was banned use non-jailbroken MOD IPA

fant0mkid1412

Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
United States
@CaoNiMa1123 Does the hack work on World Boss or PvP. I got banned from pvp even though i turned the hacks off
It will work but as KingsmanPM pointed out, you shouldn't use the hack in those modes - you can easily get detected and banned.
From what you're saying, you got banned even with the hacks off suggest perhaps there are other game modes that may have some kind of anti-cheat/power-lvl check.
I would refrain from clearing anything that may be blatantly impossible to clear at your level or BP (such as challenge towers or raids)

Varro2003

Platinian
Jul 19, 2019
Australia
@fant0mkid1412 Ah, being going good after 8 days. Cleared app the content. Just don’t want to risk it like the hand full of other accs. Best to get stronger than hope to world boss and pvp without hacks later?

fant0mkid1412

Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
United States
@fant0mkid1412 Ah, being going good after 8 days. Cleared app the content. Just don’t want to risk it like the hand full of other accs. Best to get stronger than hope to world boss and pvp without hacks later?
I can WB and PVP with the hacks turned off with no bans, so I don't think that's what's causing your bans.

I've had an alt accts that was banned (few months ago) - even though I've used the hack the same way as my main; the only difference between my alt and main was in the acct lvl and battle power. My alt was only lvl~60 with a BP of ~250k clearing all contents/challenges (my suspicion was because I cleared the trial and hero tower and world 6 raid challenge). Since then I've created a new alt acct that I've only cleared the bare minimum requirements to unlock dual raid (did not touch much of the "battle" content) and it has not been banned.

TLDR: What I'm saying is for a lot of the daily/weekly content, there are modes that have timers that count down - if you need to use x100dmg to beat it... you are not meant to beat it and the game can probably detect it. As a rule of thumb, I wouldn't go over x10dmg in adventure mode or x3dmg in battle mode.

Reactions: ani11

CaoNiMa1123

Platinian
Dec 4, 2019
Usa
Thanks a million g-bo. Top notch as always. At my work, there’s always the age old conundrum of the QCD (quality, cost, and delivery) - every business can only achieve 2 of the 3, sacrificing the last. You sir, have broken the fourth wall, providing such quality mod on the day of the new release, and FREE.

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ

KingsmanPM

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2019
Guam
Thanks a million g-bo. Top notch as always. At my work, there’s always the age old conundrum of the QCD (quality, cost, and delivery) - every business can only achieve 2 of the 3, sacrificing the last. You sir, have broken the fourth wall, providing such quality mod on the day of the new release, and FREE.
Just don't abuse it buddy, play safe

Tags
grandchase (global) grandchase (global) cheat grandchase (global) hack grandchase (global) mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods