Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] GrandChase (Global) Ver. 1.49.7 MOD Menu | PvP | God Mode | Damage x1 - x100

KingsmanPM

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2019
Guam
He’s not gonna update till the short hotfix comes in, which is happening now. Game server is under maintenance just as some of us predicted. The modder is smart enough to predict, he is waiting for the hot fix before he can start working on the mod.

shogun_

Platinian
Jul 20, 2020
Austria
He’s not gonna update till the short hotfix comes in, which is happening now. Game server is under maintenance just as some of us predicted. The modder is smart enough to predict, he is waiting for the hot fix before he can start working on the mod.
wow i didnt know that :o what a genius

Xcyon

Platinian
Dec 18, 2018
North America
Fivehead move not gonna lie

KingsmanPM

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2019
Guam
I take it back, it’s not a hot fix, just a usual server maintenance. just waiting now @G-Bo ッ

Reactions: Nexess

Lilwenn

Platinian
May 15, 2020
France
The question now is : is it really this forum who provide this hack or leeched of another iOS forum hack given that I know the real source...?

Cybercode

Rookie
Oct 29, 2017
The question now is : is it really this forum who provide this hack or leeched of another iOS forum hack given that I know the real source...?
Do the other website of your real source update the mod before this website? There are like literally 3 websites that have this mod for iOS. One site was FREE but outdated a few updates ago, another one is VIP only and hasn't updated yet and this site is FREE and hasn't updated yet. Will it end this rumor once for all if this site updates first?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
The reason why it takes longer to update is because g-bo is busy with stuff in rl the last 2 days.

malorywise

Platinian
Nov 2, 2018
thailand
There are 2 update for now
One is only for vip and the functions are only def x 1-10 atk x 1-10 for android

Another mod is free, the function is def x 100 atk x 100 and instance win for ios

If you guys hurry I can tell the details but I love G-Bo works and I will wait patiently for the mod.

Thank you for your hard work, G-Bo

Tags
grandchase (global) grandchase (global) cheat grandchase (global) hack grandchase (global) mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods