Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] GrandChase (Global) Ver. 1.49.7 MOD Menu | PvP | God Mode | Damage x1 - x100

thepas

Platinian
Sep 4, 2018
France
How to not get ban? Please help
Don't use mod on stuff like world boss or berkas' lair and at some point all stuff where there is ranking.
My first account got ban during world boss after I forgot to turn off the damage mod and my score was to high....instant ban!
I use mod only on adventure and other solo event without ranking.
You have to play intelligently

Jarot04

Platinian
Oct 7, 2019
Jakarta
Don't use mod on stuff like world boss or berkas' lair and at some point all stuff where there is ranking.
My first account got ban during world boss after I forgot to turn off the damage mod and my score was to high....instant ban!
Thanks for the answer bro. Now i just realized why my account got banned.

Reactions: thepas

Aizawa Hanabi

Platinian
Apr 28, 2017
Don't mislead and lie others bruh, with your limited understanding, account still got BANNED without touching world boss/berkas/or any modes that have RANKING. This game is doomed. >_>

thepas

Platinian
Sep 4, 2018
France
Don't mislead and lie others bruh, with your limited understanding, account still got BANNED without touching world boss/berkas/or any modes that have RANKING. This game is doomed. >_>
sorry, my aim was neither to mislead him nor to lie to him.
I simply responded based on the gaming experience and the situations where I was banned.
I just noticed that the risk of ban was less by playing smart, that does not mean that the risks are zero

Tags
grandchase (global) grandchase (global) cheat grandchase (global) hack grandchase (global) mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods