Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Rakunera

Platinian
Jan 10, 2020
Cambodia
@TheArmKing ahh okay thank you for the answer. I might consider going around between jailbreak version just to see which one works because the newest one 4.3.1 broke a lot of tweaks

Rakunera

Platinian
Jan 10, 2020
Cambodia
@TheArmKing sorry for the misinformation. So the game does actually crash as soon as I open the game. Is it the same problem as I said before or it’s something that can be fixed?

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY

xYue

Rookie
Mar 19, 2020
Hà Nội
sorry. but I have crash game when open game the first time, the second time I can open it but I don't see where menu mod but I can run other mod properly. So I hope you can fix the mod. Thanks!

Rakunera

Platinian
Jan 10, 2020
Cambodia
@TheArmKing so the game run smoothly after the crash. Every app on my phone run smoothly as well. I'm not sure if it's Jailbreak Detection? I'm using liberty, Shadow, A-Bypass and UnSub all at the same time as well so I dont know haha. The first click the game crash, the second it runs but no mod menu

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
@TheArmKing so the game run smoothly after the crash. Every app on my phone run smoothly as well. I'm not sure if it's Jailbreak Detection? I'm using liberty, Shadow, A-Bypass and UnSub all at the same time as well so I dont know haha. The first click the game crash, the second it runs but no mod menu
one of your bypass tweaks is blocking my tweak im pretty sure...

Rakunera

Platinian
Jan 10, 2020
Cambodia
@TheArmKing I'm really sorry for the late reply, So I tried enable one at a time as well but still no luck. and I think other people are having this issue as well. I'll update if I found a fix to this

pharall

Platinian
Apr 9, 2019
Australia
ios and device?

Pretty sure its your device, are you able to run the game without any mods?
iOS: 12.4 device: iphone7+

I don’t know if maybe is because I’m using chimera because it’s the first time it happens to me using you hack and before this update I was using uncover

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
iOS: 12.4 device: iphone7+

I don’t know if maybe is because I’m using chimera because it’s the first time it happens to me using you hack and before this update I was using uncover
Yep, its chimera causing it

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod