Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

V N M

Platinian
Oct 31, 2019
France
@Ganeshed Hey ? I just installed FlyJB , and to see it in my settings , I only had to respring my device , it now appears in the tweaks section , but you can check if it appears in the "Preference Bundles" if you have it in the settings...

Attachments

Ganeshed

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
USA
@Ganeshed Hey ? I just installed FlyJB , and to see it in my settings , I only had to respring my device , it now appears in the tweaks section , but you can check if it appears in the "Preference Bundles" if you have it in the settings...
Sorry, I don't recognize preference bundles or the pics in your post but you just install it and go to settings app and find FlyJB and turn on SAOIF in its bypass list and optimize list.

Reactions: V N M

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Beware on new event guys. I know tweak is not out yet but that lv200 kobold is most probably a trap. Stay safe.
Would still be nice to have the tweak though.. need it for the fatal scythe guild event. More power @TheArmKing.

Ganeshed

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
USA
Beware on new event guys. I know tweak is not out yet but that lv200 kobold is most probably a trap. Stay safe.
Would still be nice to have the tweak though.. need it for the fatal scythe guild event. More power @TheArmKing.
Yeah, I heard time completion rates are public so modders will burn themselves out if they do that event.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Ummm...i see so we can't download iOS package on Android me feel sad about that look like i cannot play 'sword art online IF' mod apk anymore ???
There are several projects outside on the web which provide to be able to make it possible, that you can play iOS Stuff on Android.
But if it really works..

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Updated to v1.4.9!
Notes have been updated to include some more JB Bypass Tweaks that should hopefully stop the crashes.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
So do you know What name of project i can use to make my dream becoming true
I never used it buddy. Just type in Google " running iOS Apps on Android " and you will find several Projects and stuff. But if they actually works is the other question.

Balmainboiyo

Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Calgary
Hello TheArmKing!

it is i again! I really appreciate you releasing free versions of this exclusive mods!!

I have used this on 1.4.8 and was working great! However with the recent update to the gameI expect they have tightened down jailbreak system detection.. I was able to use shadow to bypass this issue but since the release nothing has worked.. is there any other advanced jailbreak detection tweaks out there?

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod