Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Kingkongzoro

Platinian
Jul 30, 2019
Bangladesh
You mean you dont know the fix? and hope TheArmKing can fix ?
No. I already gave him the fix. But I couldn’t check the fix for damage more than 20x as armking removed it. I often get DC on 20x without the fix. So it works after i use the fix. So i am sure it will work for more 20x too. But as i said i couldn’t test it myself for damage more than 20x so anything can happen but i am pretty sure it will.

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
No. I already gave him the fix. But I couldn’t check the fix for damage more than 20x as armking removed it. I often get DC on 20x without the fix. So it works after i use the fix. So i am sure it will work for more 20x too. But as i said i couldn’t test it myself for damage more than 20x so anything can happen but i am pretty sure it will.
for me with x20 dmg just dont use more than one Assist Character or just dont use any assist will be fine with it.

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
but anyway we have to wait for 1.6.6 first

Reactions: Kingkongzoro

ayibsezali20

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia
Max is 20x. Max than 20x >100% dc/reconnecting. Bandai has upgrade security system. For android also max is 20x. So please stop ask armking to fix this shit.

NicusorNicu

Rookie
Nov 28, 2018
SPain
Max is 20x. Max than 20x >100% dc/reconnecting. Bandai has upgrade security system. For android also max is 20x. So please stop ask armking to fix this shit.
HI. You mentioned the android version. I can't manage to find it here. Can you please link the post with the android version of the mod? Thanks

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
HI. You mentioned the android version. I can't manage to find it here. Can you please link the post with the android version of the mod? Thanks
Im not to sure the sec android hack if is free but you can try to wait for it just google “saoif script for fun”

ayibsezali20

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia
here the vip mod version, for ios you can find from google, just search ?????? saoif. Android is ????????. Both is paid version and auto update. And i think plantin also has for android paid version

Reactions: Nsnnakla
Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod