Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

k4ji

Platinian
Feb 4, 2021
kyoto
can I have further details on how to use Filza? I just recently jailbroke my device,(IPhone 8+) and I follow the steps, but When I download the game, it doesn’t show anywhere, and the file size is way too small, as you see it says 612 KB, and also the game is nowhere on my device, so may I have further instruction on how to do this?

Attachments

k4ji

Platinian
Feb 4, 2021
kyoto
can I have further details on how to use Filza? I just recently jailbroke my device,(IPhone 8+) and I follow the steps, but When I download the game, it doesn’t show anywhere, and the file size is way too small, as you see it says 612 KB, and also the game is nowhere on my device, so may I have further instruction on how to do this?
Nevermind, I looked more into it and realized I had to already have the game installed on my device. It works now!

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod