This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Kingdom Clash - Strategy Game Ver. 2.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Troop Spawn Injection | Auto Battle | Acquired all modes on the map | Speed up battle x2

Dont work. It dont save progress and there is No google Login, or Facebook. After restart Game it delet the Progress or it dont save it all time. When i make from Stage 32 to 48 and restart Game it dont save and stay on 32 again. I am on LDplayer.

Don't work. It doesn't save progress and there is No google Login or Facebook. After restart Game it delet the Progress or it dont save it all time. When i make from Stage 32 to 48 and restart Game it dont save and stay on 32 again. I am on LDplayer.
first, install mod apk and add lots of money go to store you able to buy using gems after open crates so you able to get good players after install non-moded apk that bypass apk and play till level 20 when you complete the level 20 you will get crates don't open the crates don't open single crate when it says to open don't open the crate just turn off the game and install mod apk after open crates it will tell you to open crate normal and gold chest open them after you can enjoy with mod apk

Reactions: Alongsbk92
For me it bugs out on level 8... It wants me click on a gold chest, but I don't have one to click... So I can't go further... Happened for anyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-22-04-00-45-134_azurgames.idle.war.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 132
Tags Tags
action strategy hypercasual kingdom clash - battle sim kingdom clash - battle sim cheat kingdom clash - battle sim hack kingdom clash - battle sim mod single player strategy stylized stylized realistic tactics