PMT FREE MOD Kings of Pool - Online 8 Ball Ver. 1.25.5 MOD APK | Unlimited guideline

Contact game developer or Facebook for help. I don't work with Facebook
Thanks for your reply. I know you dont work with fb (also me) but game force us to have an fb account as you know.
I started to play with the mod created by you because you said it would work without fb installed and that was true in thd begining but now suddenly it stopped work.
Thats why I wrote to you reporting and asking if you can fo anything.
You are an expert. I am not.
Sorry to bother you
Thanks any how
Brgds

Thanks for your reply. I know you dont work with fb (also me) but game force us to have an fb account as you know.
I started to play with the mod created by you because you said it would work without fb installed and that was true in thd begining but now suddenly it stopped work.
Thats why I wrote to you reporting and asking if you can fo anything.
You are an expert. I am not.
Sorry to bother you
Thanks any how
Brgds
In this case, the only way is to contact game developer to update Facebook SDK

In this case, the only way is to contact game developer to update Facebook SDK

Thanks for the explanation Andnix.
I can do that but help me please... I sent them a request to update fb sdk but I must tell them a reason for my request. What reason do you sugest I tell them?
Thanks
Brgds

Thanks for the explanation Andnix.
I can do that but help me please... I sent them a request to update fb sdk but I must tell them a reason for my request. What reason do you sugest I tell them?
Thanks
Brgds
Tell them that you can't login with FB, and you don't use FB app because you don't use FB much other than login to games
Maybe there is better way to tell them

So this mod works when you first install it but after you play for awhile close the app and reopen to play again later the unlimited guidelines dissappear. Even tried reinstalling the apk without deleting app completely and didnt work going to delete and reinstall now to see if that will work sure it will as I've done it before.

Tags Tags
kings of pool - online 8 ball kings of pool - online 8 ball cheat kings of pool - online 8 ball hack kings of pool - online 8 ball mod kings of pool - online 8 ball mod apk sports