PMT FREE MOD Kings of Pool - Online 8 Ball Ver. 1.25.5 MOD APK | Unlimited guideline

Hi Andnix!
As we talk I sent them an email requesting the upgrade of the game as you told me.
They reply on the 16th with:
"I have shared the details with the development team for further review. In the meantime, please use the Facebook app and log in to the Facebook ID that is connected to the game to continue."
Now, after one week, no other information... still waiting :-(
Brgds

Hi Andnix!
As we talk I sent them an email requesting the upgrade of the game as you told me.
They reply on the 16th with:
"I have shared the details with the development team for further review. In the meantime, please use the Facebook app and log in to the Facebook ID that is connected to the game to continue."
Now, after one week, no other information... still waiting :-(
Brgds
Sorry, we will have to wait. For me there is not much hope because the game hasn't been updated since September 3, 2019

Sorry, we will have to wait. For me there is not much hope because the game hasn't been updated since September 3, 2019
Incredible! Dont understand why... the game as so many players...
So nothing to do except wait :-(
Please tell me is there any other way to use your mod?
Thanks

Incredible! Dont understand why... the game as so many players...
So nothing to do except wait :-(
Please tell me is there any other way to use your mod?
Thanks
Btw, I forgot that you can login with Facebook with FB app if you use unsigned APK on rooted device + patched signature. I haven't tried but i'm sure it will work because the signature of unsigned APK is original
If you don't have root, follow this tutorial How to install unsigned APK on NON-rooted devices (Virtual machine) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Btw, I forgot that you can login with Facebook with FB app if you use unsigned APK on rooted device + patched signature. I haven't tried but i'm sure it will work because the signature of unsigned APK is original
If you don't have root, follow this tutorial How to install unsigned APK on NON-rooted devices (Virtual machine) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
I am not an experienced user but I am going to try to do that with a virtual machine...
Many thanks once again
RC

Tags Tags
kings of pool - online 8 ball kings of pool - online 8 ball cheat kings of pool - online 8 ball hack kings of pool - online 8 ball mod kings of pool - online 8 ball mod apk sports