This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD コトダマン ‐ 共闘ことばRPG Ver. 7.2.2 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Dumb Enemy]

@xyzhunter I followed all the tutorials step by step but the app is still showing the black screen. It gives the first title but then goes to black screen. I have zygisk and lsposed, and i can install unsigned apps. The problem is the black screen only. I tried another unsigned mod and it worked fine. I'm using ldPlayer 9

Reactions: bicraft
I have a black screen, can anyone help?View attachment 643164
The know-how is written in the description section of the video.

There are also links to necessary tools.

Only the link for LSPosed is different, so please search for LSPosed.

I'm Japanese, so I had to do the same thing while stopping the video.

I gave up because the file didn't come out.

Don't give up and take on the challenge!

Reactions: Vinhha and jixpixel
ありがとうございます!

@Yaskashije I have the apk installed, lsposed, everything ok. However the apk still gives me a black screen after the kotodaman initial logo. Should it be installed on top of the regular apk? This happened to me with 3 emulators.

Reactions: Vinhha
Tôi đã từ bỏ vphongaga, màn hình đen trên Android 10 và 7, đã thử mọi cách nhưng vẫn gặp vấn đề, có thể là do thiết bị của tôi

Reactions: jixpixel
jixpixel、投稿: 4791035、メンバー: 548833 said:
どうやって直しましたか?
[/引用]
I couldn't do the previous version

I introduced Lucky Patch

I can't tell you the details, but it's simple.

Attachments

• SnapCrab_NoName_2024-7-6_21-58-44_No-00.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
  • SnapCrab_NoName_2024-7-6_22-0-20_No-00.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 50
Finally got it to work. Corepatch did not do it, but lucky patcher worked. Thank you so much @Yaskashije you're amazing. Dumb enemy only worked once though. The rest is ok!

Tags Tags
anime anime player crossword puzzle kotodaman puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized stylized realistic コトダマン ‐ 共闘ことばrpg コトダマン ‐ 共闘ことばrpg cheat コトダマン ‐ 共闘ことばrpg hack コトダマン ‐ 共闘ことばrpg mod