This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Legendary : Game of Heroes Ver. 3.18.3 MOD APK | QUICK WIN | NO ADS

Я, мягко говоря, удивлён, приятно, до сих пор нет бана. @JokerArt thank you very much.
I am, to put it mildly, surprised, pleased, there is still no ban. @JokerArt thank you very much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-201019_Legendary.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20221028-201112_Legendary.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: JokerArt
I tried a lot of different mods for this game, everywhere I got banned very quickly. I think this is due to the fact that the game calculates the menu mod, so they don't get banned in this mod. This is my opinion.
@JokerArt Can you remove no ads, for pumping cards? Thank you.

Reactions: JokerArt
@JokerArt Is it really possible to do damage at least from skills, or to make the health of all enemies a little more than zero?
After the 30th level, the mod does not matter much, since you can only go through the company 2 times or the gold dungeon also 2, maximum 3 times. This is the end of the game until the energy accumulates.
For bosses, her damage passes, after the first move their health is 0, but her murder is counted.

Tags Tags
legendary : game of heroes android legendary : game of heroes cheat legendary : game of heroes hack legendary : game of heroes mod