OA Outdated Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling (+18) v3.0.22 MOD APK [ENGLISH]

H Y

Platinian
Mar 27, 2021
Mother's womb
Oh, there are requirements to unlock those. The first requires decent lust and coming home from shopping ALONE. After that you'll unlock your shirt for her to wear. As for the second one, you can her to masturbate the next night and then bed her.

You can get hints regarding the scenes when you click the "Memory", then navigate a bit to see the hints
Thank uuuuuu

Mimoen

Rookie
Jun 28, 2021
Belgium
If you guys have any questions about unlocking the scenes, or using some of the settings (since the settings are in Japanese), just @ me
If you guys have any questions about unlocking the scenes, or using some of the settings (since the settings are in Japanese), just @ me
The game downloads but when i try to instal it says there is no file

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
The game downloads but when i try to instal it says there is no file
You might have to go to your storage and install the game there. If it still doesn't work, you fan report it, by clicking the "Report" button. A staff will help retest it

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
Sorry for it

Another question
How do I unlock the roleplay scene?
You mean the nurse scene?
You have to stop having sex with her for a couple of days, then go to work with her. Her lust needs to be high enough though, you can raise it higher by putting pink potpourri in the room, or by giving her pink tea.