Tool List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices

unvlish5

Rookie
Apr 28, 2021
india
Please help when enabling root, google play services and xposed in v8 box it always giving me an error which is download plugins failed and when creating multiple clone of this app it said failed to download

Sasexx

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 16, 2022
Thailand
I am facing the same problem on multiple VMs on my android 12 phone.
Basically after installing the vm every game I install it crashes instantly. I have been searching for a real fix so far but did not find any.
Does anyone a fix for this problem or at least another VM for android 12 phones that works great on android 12 Phones

Reactions: GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I am facing the same problem on multiple VMs on my android 12 phone.
Basically after installing the vm every game I install it crashes instantly. I have been searching for a real fix so far but did not find any.
Does anyone a fix for this problem or at least another VM for android 12 phones that works great on android 12 Phones
I have the same problem with Android 12 After a few minutes Vmos locks every ROM I put and finally after three or four minutes I have to turn off the ROM.

With which of these programs can I make a clone version of the mini football game, whatever I do it does not download the clone version data.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have the same problem with Android 12 After a few minutes Vmos locks every ROM I put and finally after three or four minutes I have to turn off the ROM.

With which of these programs can I make a clone version of the mini football game, whatever I do it does not download the clone version data.
Have you tried VMOS assistant to prevent ROM being killed? How to activate VMOS Assistant to run VMOS on Android 12 and above - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: Ton14 and GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan