12 07 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1

x86:

Value of 0 for as example Instant Win or False:

B8 00 00 00 00 C3

Value of 1 for as example Weak Enemy or True:

B8 01 00 00 00 C3

Value for High Count, like Ammo, Damage, Health:

B8 00 00 48 00 C3
I tried 1 week but cant mod any value, 2 week ago i can mod opponent's score to -9 by gameguadiran to win, but then they fixed it.

Now, when i mod like that again, it worked in match, but match's result no work.
I learned to mod il2cpp, learn c++ code, to mod something like: dumb opponent, mod score, mod opponent's goalkeeper height to 0,...but they no work.

Pls check it out once, and talk to me: what value can mod, or help me mod or this game cant mod. I would be very grateful. Pls 😒

UFC - Siêu Sao Bóng Đá - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps a version of ultimate football club from global version

PS: if u want me donate or something like that let's talk to me by chat 😭

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
ARM:

00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1

01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1

12 07 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1

x86:

B8 00 00 00 00 C3

B8 01 00 00 00 C3

B8 00 00 48 00 C3
Hi bro, how can i change double value?
And for float value i should use Movt r0, #0x44fa or Mov r0, #0x44fa?
Untitled.png

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
Why don't you test instead?
What happens if you use one or the other?
I mod then it not working, and i dont know: i use wrong type value of hexcode OR that is not the value i need find.

Pls visit this link:

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I mod then it not working, and i dont know: i use wrong type value of hexcode OR that is not the value i need find.

Then try a different one.
If game ends up being to difficult, try an easier one.

You see tutorials, and in the tutorial you can mod a game within 15 minutes or less.
When you do it yourself, you could spend hours trying to get just a single feature.

Reactions: Anle2703

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
Then try a different one.
If game ends up being to difficult, try an easier one.

You see tutorials, and in the tutorial you can mod a game within 15 minutes or less.
When you do it yourself, you could spend hours trying to get just a single feature.
Thanks for your advice!
I'm searching mod game ilc2pp video more but not much on youtube :face14:

Xoanon

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 10, 2021
USA
Can anyone help a learning modder? I'm using Il2CppDumperGUI 1.5.1 which gives me all the appropriate files (dump.cs file, directory of DummyDLLs, etc) but when I try to open the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in DnSpy v6.1.8 all I get is what's showing in the attached image. I've also tried with Perfare's command line version and get the same thing. What am I doing wrong that I'm not getting a full list of all structures in the Assembly-CSharp.dll? Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Augur2020

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 9, 2020
Poland
I have a question.
I went through the tutorial step by step. When I replace the file libil2cpp.so application (apk) does not want to install. I swapped the file libil2cpp.so without changing anything in it and the same . Any tips?

Sameer20T

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
India
I have a question.
I went through the tutorial step by step. When I replace the file libil2cpp.so application (apk) does not want to install. I swapped the file libil2cpp.so without changing anything in it and the same . Any tips?
After watching many tutorials on site, I also tried to mod same games shown in tutorials, did the exact same things
Dumping, opening dump file in notepad, edited same line of codes and same values /offsets, compiled and signed my mod by easyapk tool. But all 3/4 games i modded are not installing in my phone after modification (note i uninstalled original and restarted phone then tried to install ). Do anyone can help with this

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Are there other ways to mod games that have this protection?

That question makes no sense as we are talking about dumping, not about modding.
If you mean other ways about dumping, yes, you could try reversing what the devs did to protect the metadata and figure out a way to dump it.

Reactions: jhonnybo

Leaderide

Platinian
Mar 4, 2022
Germany
I tried modding apps with this tutorial. On Archero it worked, changing attack speed worked. But now I tried another FPS game, there is a function called ApplyDamage and parameter as float. How would I change the float value with HxD?

Dec 15, 2022
US
Can I get some help if anyone has the time for it? I'm trying to edit the player level in this game, Grand War: Rome ( Grand War: Rome Strategy Games - Apps on Google Play)

I was able to get a dump, and just going off of tutorials, I search for "PlayerLevel" in the dump.cs, and I get:

Offset: 0x8B051C public static int getPlayerLevel()
I go to the offset in the libil2cpp.so and now I'm just kinda stuck. I don't know how many bytes or what I should be translating into hex code to make the adjustments I wanna make. My level in the game is 27 which if the converters online are correct is 1B, yet there's nothing like that in the vicinity of the offset. So am I missing another pointer, is there another "Player Level"-like string to search for, am I incorrect in using Decimal to Hex as a conversion and convert Hex to another value that I can input it for?

Ikto

Platinian
Dec 14, 2019
Germany
Alles klar, hab es soweit geschafft, es auf dump zu kriegen, aufmachen etc. hat auch alles super geklappt.
Jetzt muss ich nur noch wissen, auf was ich am besten achten sollte, wenn es darum geht es zu ändern, würd gerne Items verdoppeln, gebe es für sowas auch ein tutorial?

Tags
kingtrauma ll2cpp modding ll2cppdump platinmods