Not Working 歌マクロス スマホDeカルチャー (Uta Macross Smartphone Deculture) Ver. 5.3.2 Mod Menu [AutoDance + Perfect/Great/Good % Sliders]

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
J8FgDgsViJ-sgUc9fOaZ8qToUoXSbzl6-xmo-WRK37R3w=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: 歌マクロス スマホDeカルチャー (Uta Macross Smartphone Deculture)
Game Version: 5.3.2
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No
Mod works on environments in which original Apk works.

*MOD Features*
Mod Menu
>Autodance
>Customizable Note with Sliders
>Increased Android Compatibility (Mod may work on environments in which original Apk doesn't)

Check menu for further info. Use mod wisely; devs can still manually ban your account if you abuse or are suspicious.

*Video Preview*

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020
Thailand
Hello guy .. I can't be installed.
I use Nox player android 7 Root with lucky pach .
went I intall have "app not install. the package appears to be corrupt "
Help pls :(

Decadebah

Platinian
Jan 13, 2021
Indonesia
アプリケーション エラー アプリケーション に 異常 が あり ます 。 ゲーム を 正常 に 起動 する 事 が でき ませ ん 。
Application error There is something wrong with the application. I can't start the game normally.
My cellphone is root and I have tried to install unsigned but it fails then I replace it with signed, it can be installed but the writing appears above

Attachments

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
アプリケーション エラー アプリケーション に 異常 が あり ます 。 ゲーム を 正常 に 起動 する 事 が でき ませ ん 。
Application error There is something wrong with the application. I can't start the game normally.
My cellphone is root and I have tried to install unsigned but it fails then I replace it with signed, it can be installed but the writing appears above
It's already mentioned chances are it won't work. I'm sorry.

Tags
rythmgame uta macross uta macross cheat uta macross hack uta macross mod uta macross smartphone deculture uta macross smartphone deculture cheat uta macross smartphone deculture hack uta macross smartphone deculture mod 歌マクロス 歌マクロス cheat 歌マクロス hack 歌マクロス mod 歌マクロス スマホdeカルチャー 歌マクロス スマホdeカルチャー cheat 歌マクロス スマホdeカルチャー hack 歌マクロス スマホdeカルチャー mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNaFF Not Working 艾爾多戰記-歌德風放置卡牌 Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Dumb Enemies Outdated PMT Android MODs 207
Y Private Server 雲夢行歌 [ HandZone Official ] ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 30
Yaskashije Outdated アルカ・ラスト - 終わる世界と歌姫の果実 (Arca Last) Ver. 9.10.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill] Outdated PMT Android MODs 119
U Open Request Destiny Diva-3D Japanese Music Dancer Mobile Game[命运歌姬-3D日漫风音乐舞蹈手游] iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
U Open Request Destiny Diva -3D Japanese Music Dancer Mobile Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
S-Chan Open Request Starlight revue re live / 少女 歌劇 レヴュースタァライト -Re LIVE- MOD ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
DuongSus OA [Shared] 侵蝕のヒプノシス【PC・スマホ版】Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 21
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Code de la route 2023 v2.21.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Code de la route 2023 v2.18.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
M4KI OA [Shared] Reiwa De LoliLoli HoiHoi (+18) vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 478
S Open Request Beat Party-DE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
D Open Request Panzer War : DE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Z Open Request Neopolis : ta ville dans un jeu de gestion (Neopolis - The Reality Game) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] De-Bloater Pro (ROOT) v0.19 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 6
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Sword of Chaos - Machtklinge (DE) Ver. 9.0.2 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | Unlimited MP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Sword of Chaos - Arma de Caos (ES) Ver. 14.0.0 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | Unlimited MP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] De-Bloater Pro (ROOT) v0.17 [Paid] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 2
jrcxx Shared [Tested] Palabra Crucigrama -Los mejores juegos de palabras v1.3 MOD APK | A lot of money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
nissne Open Request Mundo Slots - Máquinas Tragaperras de Bar Gratis ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Yaskashije Not Working 結城友奈は勇者である 花結いのきらめき (Yuki Yuna is a Hero) Ver. 3.28.0 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | Easy Win] Outdated PMT Android MODs 93
chumatita Open Request Deck Heroes: Duelo de Héroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Yaskashije Outdated Sweet Dance (DE) Ver. 15.4 Super Mod Menu [Perfect Auto Dance | Perfect on Taiko | Move Speed Multiplier] Outdated PMT Android MODs 119
D Open Request Bomb Me Brasil - Free Multiplayer Jogo de Tiro ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
Cyarutchii Open Request Castle Clash: King's Castle DE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 15
Kindred696 Open Request Champion Strike: Arena de Batalha entre Heróis ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
JokerArt FREE MOD De Che Ver. 5.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED DIAMONDS | UNLIMITED RESOURCES | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
G Shared [Tested] スマホで鍛冶屋 タップスミス v1.6.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 21
F Open Request Camp de monstre Mod apk ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
B FREE MOD Die Killbox: Arena Combat (DE) v1.0.6 Mod Apk with Mod Menu - Fire speed | Higher Range | Semi-AimBot | ESP | Damage multiplier | Auto fire unlock GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 121
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Goddess: Primal Chaos EU/DE Ver. 1.121.120501 MOD MENU APK | Instant Win | Debug | ATK Multi | DEF Multi | No CD | No monster ATK | More... EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1837
Yaskashije Outdated CODE: SEED - Seihi no Uta Global Ver. T.0.9.10 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | Dumb Enemy] Outdated PMT Android MODs 432
xyzhunter FREE MOD CODE: SEED Seihi no Uta Global v.T.0.9.10(2103091213) MOD APK ONE HIT , BAKA ENEMY GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 129
Veshurik Open Request Utano☆Princesama: Shining Live ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 16