Not Working MARVEL Strike Force: Squad RPG Ver. 6.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

You tried reinstalling the original game from the play store? To make sure its not related to the mod client?

If so, how did you use the mod? Surely beating meta teams in war with a 100k hand team gets you reported big time and you sure get a ban.
I can play the game with/without the mod using a different google account. I never joined any war, its locked on my alliance.

Any chance to fix the slow/blind issue? slow will stop your speedbar progress, while blind will reduce your accuracy to zero for the entire fight.

Shows on some matches just noticed today

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-07-08-35-17-41_739a42e8e21224657982c43bc631f015.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-07-08-35-17-41_739a42e8e21224657982c43bc631f015.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 107
yeah, just noticed it, scopely is up to something haha.
Not so sure about that; this same thing happens in RTA if your opponent just sits too long when they have the first turn. There was some complaining about it on reddit a couple of weeks ago, it might just be a spreading bug. Can't hurt to look at it tho.

Not so sure about that; this same thing happens in RTA if your opponent just sits too long when they have the first turn. There was some complaining about it on reddit a couple of weeks ago, it might just be a spreading bug. Can't hurt to look at it tho.

Not sure but since the mod is atk/dmg modifier, the enemies are not idling around..scopely is definitely up to sth lol

Tags Tags
marvel strike force marvel strike force cheat marvel strike force hack marvel strike force mod marvel strike force: squad rpg marvel strike force: squad rpg cheat marvel strike force: squad rpg hack marvel strike force: squad rpg mod strike force: squad rpg strike force: squad rpg cheat strike force: squad rpg hack strike force: squad rpg mod