Outdated [MOD MENU] 异次元战姬 Extradimensional War v1.3.245 | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Max SP | VIP & MORE

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
T6B6k2M.jpg

9game Link: 异次元战姬_异次元战姬官网_攻略_异次元战姬礼包_安卓版iOS版下载_九游

Preview of the game

Name: 异次元战姬
Version: 1.3.245
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO
Menu Source by
@peek-a-boo

*CHEAT MENU*
One Hit Kill
God Mode
No Skill Cooldown
Max SP (per hit)
Mega Combo
Movement Speed x5
SET VIP (VIP at your choice)*
*Maybe is just visual, i don't understand chinese enough to test, added because i like the function haha.

Extra Active Features:
Unlimited Transformations
Tranformations don't empty SP.

ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE MENU DOES AND HOW TO USE CAN BE SEEN BELOW

Hello people, i'm glad to introduce everyone the cutest cheat menu in town:
eSJ3q21.png

Lets start talking about how to open and use the menu:
Do you see this cute little avatar in the screen right? She is our lovely mini Dal Dal (also can be called mini Yeowang because it's easy to notice that it's her in my avatar too). Take good care of her she will help you in your adventure!
She's is the only door to access the menu, by clicking in her the menu will open and ofc can be used.
She can be dragged in the screen so you can choose where to let her while playing, you will notice that she doesn't like to be dragged or clicked and will protest a bit haha.
To use the function you just need to click in the button of the function you want activated and you'll see that the color changed and the label changed from "OFF" to "ON" indicating that that the function is now active, can be desactivated the same way.
To close the menu just click ANYWHERE OUTSIDE of the menu.
I guess this is all you need to know about how to open and use this (cute)cheat menu.

*How to install*
Uninstall PlayStore game if you have it.
Download MODDED APK and install.
Have fun.

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
Blind clicking everywhere. I hope I dont touch the reset data button or delete character if they have one :face07:
all the blind clicking worth, i actually love those anime arpgs so was fun anyways hoho
the menus are the easiest to translate with google translator app so if you do a quick scan in the ss there's nothing to fear lol

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
LOL My device have only 1 GB ram but the game ran very smooth and perfect :v
my laptop have 2gb of ram, and we're talking about the laptop only hahahaha i'm not gonna tell which smatphone i've to not shame myself :c

• Haha
Reactions: PirateGamer21

DaringBattle

Rookie
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks ~~~~
T6B6k2M.jpg

9game Link: 异次元战姬_异次元战姬官网_攻略_异次元战姬礼包_安卓版iOS版下载_九游

Preview of the game

Name: 异次元战姬
Version: 1.3.245
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO
Menu Source by
@peek-a-boo

*CHEAT MENU*
One Hit Kill
God Mode
No Skill Cooldown
Max SP (per hit)
Mega Combo
Movement Speed x5
SET VIP (VIP at your choice)*
*Maybe is just visual, i don't understand chinese enough to test, added because i like the function haha.

Extra Active Features:
Unlimited Transformations
Tranformations don't empty SP.

ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE MENU DOES AND HOW TO USE CAN BE SEEN BELOW

Hello people, i'm glad to introduce everyone the cutest cheat menu in town:
eSJ3q21.png

Lets start talking about how to open and use the menu:
Do you see this cute little avatar in the screen right? She is our lovely mini Dal Dal (also can be called mini Yeowang because it's easy to notice that it's her in my avatar too). Take good care of her she will help you in your adventure!
She's is the only door to access the menu, by clicking in her the menu will open and ofc can be used.
She can be dragged in the screen so you can choose where to let her while playing, you will notice that she doesn't like to be dragged or clicked and will protest a bit haha.
To use the function you just need to click in the button of the function you want activated and you'll see that the color changed and the label changed from "OFF" to "ON" indicating that that the function is now active, can be desactivated the same way.
To close the menu just click ANYWHERE OUTSIDE of the menu.
I guess this is all you need to know about how to open and use this (cute)cheat menu.

*How to install*
Uninstall PlayStore game if you have it.
Download MODDED APK and install.
Have fun.

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Shared MOD City Crime Online 1.5.3 MOD MENU APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Ma Thần Tam Quốc Ver. 1.0.7 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Skill EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Thiên Long Quyết Ver. 1.0.11 MOD Menu APK | Move Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
TRoadT FREE MOD Tank 2D v0.21 MOD Menu APK | High speed | God Mode | No Fire Delay | High Health | High Armor ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Chicken Gun Ver 1.9.9 MOD MENU | Unlock Everything | Trigger Bot | Bunny Hop | Weapon changer | And More EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G-Bo ッ PMT FREE MOD Arena of Valor (Vietnam) / Garena Liên Quân Mobile Ver. 1.36.1.5 MOD Menu APK | Map Hack | 60 FPS Mode | Drone View | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
G-Bo ッ PMT FREE MOD Arena of Valor (Taiwan) / 傳說對決 四周年版本登場 Ver. 1.36.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Map Hack | 60 FPS Mode | Drone View | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G-Bo ッ PMT FREE MOD Arena of Valor (Korean) / 펜타스톰 Ver. 1.35.1.12 MOD Menu APK | Map Hack | 60 FPS Mode | Drone View | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
G-Bo ッ PMT FREE MOD Arena of Valor 5v5 Arena-Game (Global) Ver. 1.36.1.8 MOD Menu APK | Map Hack | 60 FPS Mode | Drone View | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 104
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Puzzle Warriors (Early Access) Ver. 0.1.6 MOD APK | Menu | God | DMG EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Monster Tales - Battle Lands Ver.0.2.87 MOD APK | Menu | High DMG EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Knights Fight 2: Honor & Glory Ver. 0.99 MOD Menu APK | One Hit | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD アクション対魔忍 Ver. 1.0.16 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Dumb Enemy | DMG | God | Hp | Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Unepic Heroes: RPG Idle Game Ver. 202 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Hundred Soul : The Last Savior Ver 0.25.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | 1 Hit Kill | Damage Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 57
xUnknownDev- iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Mr Meat v1.9.3 - Mod Menu | God mode | Mr Meat won't see you | No Mr Meat | pig can't see | + 1 More ! MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 3
Yaskashije FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (Japan) (フェイト/グランドオーダー) Mod Menu [Several Features] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 16
Mika Cybertron PMT FREE MOD Giants with BORA Ver. 2.1.4 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Attack Multiplier | Instant Kill / Instant Wins | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Action Taimanin Ver. 2.0.16 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Dumb Enemy | DMG | God | Hp | Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
TRoadT AWAITING UPDATE Gold Hunter Adventures v0.9.6 MOD Menu | energy not reduced Approved MODs Waiting For Update 2
Yaskashije FREE MOD エルダーアークElder Arc Mod Menu [God Mode | Special Skill always ready] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Stick Shadow: Fight Ver. 1.1.2 MOD Menu | Free IAP | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Coins | + 7 More MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 11
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] WorkeMon Ver. 1.0.29 MOD Menu | FREE iAP | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Ruby | Unlimited Lives | Unlimited Tickets | Anti-Ban | No Ads MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 5
Braz-Mods PMT FREE MOD Island Survival Story Ver.1.52 Mod Menu | Enemy Don't Attack EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 リゼロス Lost in Memories 本格アドベンチャーRPG (ReZero Lost in Memories) Ver. 1.1.0 MOD Menu APK | x Attack | x Defense & MORE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Superhero - Super Stick Heroes Fight Ver. 0.2.2 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Dungeon Puzzles: Match 3 RPG Ver. 1.2.5 MOD APK | Menu | DMG EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Yaskashije FREE MOD Final Gear JP (ファイナルギア-重装戦姫) Mod Menu [Unlimited Ammo | Always Skill | Always Crit | Increased Healing Amount | God Mode | Attack Multiplier] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 68
TRoadT FREE MOD Merge Fight Chaos Racer v2.3.8 MOD MENU | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED JEWEL | UNLIMITED GEAR | UNLIMITED AUTOMATIC TIME ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
TRoadT FREE MOD Girl Cafe Gun 걸 카페 건 v1.0.6 MOD APK | Mod Menu | High Damage | High Defense | High MoveSpeed | High FireSpeed | High Hp | UNLIMITED Shield | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 18
Abhay Sinha Shared [Tested] Alto's Adventure Ver. 1.7.6 MOD Menu APK Tested Shared Android MODs 12
Braz-Mods PMT FREE MOD Aralon: Forge and Flame 3d RPG Ver.3.0 - 11 Features | One Hit Kill | No Min Required | Cost Sell | Free Buy | Free Divines | & More EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
BMD4E FREE MOD Brave Order v1.2.2 Mod Menu APK | 1 hit kill | God mode ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 14
Keiran98 FREE MOD Bullet Master Ver.1.3 Mod Menu | 1 Hit Kill | Godmode | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Fight - Battle Royale Ver. 1.9 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TheArmKing Outdated Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena Ver. 2.62 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Unlimited Ammo/Ability | Speed Multiplier | Remove Enemy Shield Outdated PMT Android MODs 98
TheArmKing PMT FREE MOD Knighthood Ver. 1.4.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Actions | One Hit Kill EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
GNaFF AWAITING UPDATE Space Shooter: Alien vs Galaxy Attack (Premium) Ver. 1.461 MOD Menu APK | One Hit | God Mode | Coin | Medal PMT MODs Waiting For Update 29
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Ragdoll: Join the Super Hero Battle Ver. 0.9 MOD MENU | 1 HIT KILL | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Gladiator Heroes - Strategy and Fighting Game Ver. 3.4.5 MOD MENU | 1 HIT | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Merge Robots - Click & Idle Tycoon Games Ver. 1.4.6 MOD MENU | UNLIMITED DIAMONDS | UNLIMITED EXPERIENCE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Vegas on Wasteland (Nutaku) Ver. 1.2.6 MOD APK | Menu | Free Spin EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 227
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD G.I. Joe: War On Cobra - PVP Strategy Battle Ver. 1.2.6 MOD Menu APK | Auto Win EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Honkai Impact 3rd (SEA) Ver. 4.2.0 MOD Menu | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 65
BMD4E FREE MOD Otogi: Spirit Agents v5.0.1011 MOD MENU APK | God mode ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 7
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Deck 'Em! Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu | God Mode MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 9
AndnixSH iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Honkai Impact 3rd (Global) Ver. 4.2.0 MOD Menu | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 75
Braz-Mods PMT FREE MOD Battle Royale Shooting games Online & Offline 2020 Ver.2.1 - 8 Features | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Air Drop | Unlimited MedKit | Auto Shoot | & EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Critical Ops Mod Menu Ver 1.20.0.f1218 | Radar | No Dry Fire | No Recoil| Fov | Hitbox Head | Hitbox Body | Hitbox Distance EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1424
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Idola Phantasy Star Saga Ver.1.11.5 MOD APK | Menu | Dodge | DMG EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 101