Outdated [MOD MENU] 异次元战姬 Extradimensional War v1.3.245 | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Max SP | VIP & MORE

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
T6B6k2M.jpg

9game Link: 异次元战姬_异次元战姬官网_攻略_异次元战姬礼包_安卓版iOS版下载_九游

Preview of the game

Name: 异次元战姬
Version: 1.3.245
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO
Menu Source by
@peek-a-boo

*CHEAT MENU*
One Hit Kill
God Mode
No Skill Cooldown
Max SP (per hit)
Mega Combo
Movement Speed x5
SET VIP (VIP at your choice)*
*Maybe is just visual, i don't understand chinese enough to test, added because i like the function haha.

Extra Active Features:
Unlimited Transformations
Tranformations don't empty SP.

ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE MENU DOES AND HOW TO USE CAN BE SEEN BELOW

Hello people, i'm glad to introduce everyone the cutest cheat menu in town:
eSJ3q21.png

Lets start talking about how to open and use the menu:
Do you see this cute little avatar in the screen right? She is our lovely mini Dal Dal (also can be called mini Yeowang because it's easy to notice that it's her in my avatar too). Take good care of her she will help you in your adventure!
She's is the only door to access the menu, by clicking in her the menu will open and ofc can be used.
She can be dragged in the screen so you can choose where to let her while playing, you will notice that she doesn't like to be dragged or clicked and will protest a bit haha.
To use the function you just need to click in the button of the function you want activated and you'll see that the color changed and the label changed from "OFF" to "ON" indicating that that the function is now active, can be desactivated the same way.
To close the menu just click ANYWHERE OUTSIDE of the menu.
I guess this is all you need to know about how to open and use this (cute)cheat menu.

*How to install*
Uninstall PlayStore game if you have it.
Download MODDED APK and install.
Have fun.

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
Blind clicking everywhere. I hope I dont touch the reset data button or delete character if they have one :face07:
all the blind clicking worth, i actually love those anime arpgs so was fun anyways hoho
the menus are the easiest to translate with google translator app so if you do a quick scan in the ss there's nothing to fear lol

Yeowang

The MACHINE
Original poster
Staff member
VIP Modder
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Brazil
LOL My device have only 1 GB ram but the game ran very smooth and perfect :v
my laptop have 2gb of ram, and we're talking about the laptop only hahahaha i'm not gonna tell which smatphone i've to not shame myself :c

• Haha
Reactions: PirateGamer21

DaringBattle

Rookie
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks ~~~~
T6B6k2M.jpg

9game Link: 异次元战姬_异次元战姬官网_攻略_异次元战姬礼包_安卓版iOS版下载_九游

Preview of the game

Name: 异次元战姬
Version: 1.3.245
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO
Menu Source by
@peek-a-boo

*CHEAT MENU*
One Hit Kill
God Mode
No Skill Cooldown
Max SP (per hit)
Mega Combo
Movement Speed x5
SET VIP (VIP at your choice)*
*Maybe is just visual, i don't understand chinese enough to test, added because i like the function haha.

Extra Active Features:
Unlimited Transformations
Tranformations don't empty SP.

ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE MENU DOES AND HOW TO USE CAN BE SEEN BELOW

Hello people, i'm glad to introduce everyone the cutest cheat menu in town:
eSJ3q21.png

Lets start talking about how to open and use the menu:
Do you see this cute little avatar in the screen right? She is our lovely mini Dal Dal (also can be called mini Yeowang because it's easy to notice that it's her in my avatar too). Take good care of her she will help you in your adventure!
She's is the only door to access the menu, by clicking in her the menu will open and ofc can be used.
She can be dragged in the screen so you can choose where to let her while playing, you will notice that she doesn't like to be dragged or clicked and will protest a bit haha.
To use the function you just need to click in the button of the function you want activated and you'll see that the color changed and the label changed from "OFF" to "ON" indicating that that the function is now active, can be desactivated the same way.
To close the menu just click ANYWHERE OUTSIDE of the menu.
I guess this is all you need to know about how to open and use this (cute)cheat menu.

*How to install*
Uninstall PlayStore game if you have it.
Download MODDED APK and install.
Have fun.

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Evil Lands: Online Action RPG Ver. 1.6.1.0 MOD MENU| Unlimted Attribute Point | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
вяфκзη FREE MOD Tiny Landlord: Idle City & Town Building Simulator v0.7.0 │ MOD Menu │ Spend Gold │ Spend Gems │ No Ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Action Strike: Online PvP FPS Ver 0.9.3) MOD MENU | Freeze Currency | Unlimited Ammo | No Recoil | 1 Hit Kill | Wall Hack [16 Features] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] NSFW Studio (Nutaku) Ver. SL1.0.0f4-Live MOD APK | Menu | Bonus per Sec. EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 32
Mikaeru Open Request [JB iOS 14 ✔] LAST CLOUDIA Ver. 1.9.3 MOD Menu | God Mode | Unlimited MP | Unlimited SP | Unlimited Ether | Jailbreak Detection Bypass iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Township Ver. 8.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Increase Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Monsters & Puzzles: Battle of God, New Match 3 RPG Ver. 1.9 MOD APK | Menu | DMG EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
вяфκзη FREE MOD Evolution Idle Tycoon - Earth Builder Simulator v2.9.07 │ MOD Menu │ +4 Features │ No Ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 魔法紀錄 魔法少女小圓外傳 (Magia Record Madoka Magica Gaiden) v2.1.1 Mod Menu [Several Features] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 (Magia Record Madoka Magica Gaiden) v2.2.7 Mod Menu [Several Features] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Girls' Frontline (EN) Ver. 2.0600_351 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Girls' Frontline (TW) 少女前線 Ver. 2.0600_262 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Girls' Frontline (JP)ドールズフロントライン Ver. 2.0600_199 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
AndnixSH PMT VIP MOD Girls' Frontline (KR) 소녀전선 Ver. 2.0600_286 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ v8.11.0 Mod Menu [God Mode] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Idle Light City Ver. 2.6.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked All Houses | Free Upgrade | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Robot Warfare: Mech Battle 3D PvP FPS Ver. 0.2.2312 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ammo | 1 Hit Kill | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Castle Defender: Hero Idle Defense TD Ver. 1.8.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold | Free Upgrade EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Oil Well Drilling Ver. 8.2 MOD Menu APK | Free Upgrade EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
F4OST PMT FREE MOD King of Crabs Ver1.11.1 MOD MENU | Unlock All Crabs | FOV EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
Axey PMT FREE MOD Zombie Hero (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.4 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Diamonds / Gold / Exp | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD 永恆冒險 Ver. 1.36.4 MOD Menu APK | Attack & Defense Multiplier x1-x10 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD 그랜드체이스 Ver. 1.37.7 MOD Menu APK | Attack & Defense Multiplier x1-x10 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Heroes Strike Ver. 57 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gems | Coins | Battle Keys | Freeze Everyone | Enemies Cant Hide EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
Axey PMT FREE MOD Dragons: Titan Uprising Ver. 1.17.2 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
Yaskashije PMT VIP MOD Princess Connect! Re: Dive (EN) Ver. 2.4.5 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy | Strong Unit | High Crit & Enemy Low Def | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Sweet Dance(DE) v10.0 Mod Menu [Always Perfect] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GNaFF FREE MOD D-MEN Ver. 1.8.300 MOD Menu APK | One Hit GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 10
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Ronin: The Last Samurai Ver. 1.0.272.53674 MOD Menu APK | Auto Win EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 37
kuronyx Tutorial Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross | iOS | Mod iPA + iGameGod Mod Menu | DIY Guide TUTORIALS 21
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] 欲世觸。發 (H365) Ver. 1.0.10 MOD APK | Menu | Dumb Enemy | DMG | God EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 31
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Sweet Dance(TH) v1.0 Mod Menu [Always Perfect] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] 腥城Online (R18) Ver. 1.3.4 MOD APK | Menu | Free Spin EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 37
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Star Wars™: Starfighter Missions Ver. 1.12 MOD APK | Menu | God | DMG | Skill | Score EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
Sevol FREE MOD Zaptiye: Open world action adventure Ver. 1.34 Mod Menu APK | No ADS | Enemies drop More Ammo | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 8
Sevol FREE MOD Dungeon Knight: Soul Knight or Monster Ver. 1.69 Mod Menu | Unlimited Coins | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD War Machines: Tank Battle - Army & Military Games Ver. 5.15.0 MOD Menu APK | Radar EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
DVAツ Tutorial Making Mod Menu for Unity based Games (OnGUI Method) TUTORIALS 4
A Open Request Crash Of Cars v1.4.31 JB Mod Menu iOS REQUEST SECTION 4
вяфκзη FREE MOD Squad Alpha v1.1.3 | Mod Menu | +3 Features ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 7
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 戀戀炫舞團-時尚換裝親密社交音舞M v12.0 Mod Menu [Auto Dance] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Sweet Dance(RU) v10.1 Mod Menu [Always Perfect] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 蒼藍の誓い - ブルーオース v1.1.5 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Fast Fire Rate on 1st Gun | Damage] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 57
Sevol FREE MOD Dungeon Shooter : The Forgotten Temple Ver. 1.4.20 MOD Menu | Speed Hack | Disable enemy defense | God Mode | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 9
F4OST PMT VIP MOD Modern Strike Online Shooter Ver. 1.43.0 MEGA MOD Menu APK | 17 Features! | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Super Clone: cyberpunk roguelike action Ver. 5.1 MOD MENU APK | GOD MODE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Sevol FREE MOD AWP Mode: Elite online 3D sniper action Ver 1.8.0 Mod Menu | Wireframe Chams | Defoult Chams | Set Chams Color | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 37
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Sweet Dance(LA) v10.0 Mod Menu [Auto Dance] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Au 2 - Chuẩn Audition Mobile v11.0 Mod Menu [Auto Dance] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ラブドキドキ!約束の場所!Sweet Melody v8.0 Mod Menu [Auto Dance] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3