This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Thanks. I just tried the V3. While increasing your defence the opponent's defense is also increased equally.
This game is really stressful lol. I found the bug and fixed it. v4 apk is uploaded

The game restarts after a few games on a 64-bit device. Does anyone have this problem with version 3?
Send me crash log How to provide crash logs from MOD APK (With mod menu only) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Or you can read Troubleshooting Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps or use VM app List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic