PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Thanks. I just tried the V3. While increasing your defence the opponent's defense is also increased equally.
Hey AndnixSH bro, thanks for the v3 fix..... But it is only accepting 999999999 in attack and 999999 in defense or more.... I used it in fatal tower right now and its one shoting enemies......and also enemies can't damage over time me after the fix 😁View attachment 456828
This game is really stressful lol. I found the bug and fixed it. v4 apk is uploaded

The game restarts after a few games on a 64-bit device. Does anyone have this problem with version 3?
Send me crash log How to provide crash logs from MOD APK (With mod menu only) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Or you can read Troubleshooting Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps or use VM app List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic