OA [Shared] Nekopara Vol. 1 vFinal MOD APK | Ported to Android | (+18) Scenes

Klkllklk

Rookie
Jan 5, 2022
Elpokoloko
I just saw your edit. And I mean, Kirikiroid2 in itself isn't an app anyone can't see. And even if someone close to you discovered it, and even entered it, they probably won't know how to start the lewd game.

If I was you, I'd install Kirikiroid2 in your main device but hide the icon from the launcher, so there isn't even any possibility.
Hello, I downloaded the app and it seems to work as intended, but it crashes for me a few lines into the game, shortly after opening the boxes; any idea what might be causing that ?

Thanks a lot for the port btw

Sonkeid

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
Hey bro, for me the game keeps crashing for some reason, can you try to port it to weaker phones like mine? I really wanted to play the uncensored version....

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Hello, I downloaded the app and it seems to work as intended, but it crashes for me a few lines into the game, shortly after opening the boxes; any idea what might be causing that ?

Thanks a lot for the port btw
I don't really know, it works just fine for me and goes beyond that point. But try to skip or go faster in that part and see if it still crashes for the rest of the game.

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Hey bro, for me the game keeps crashing for some reason, can you try to port it to weaker phones like mine? I really wanted to play the uncensored version....
specify when it crashes. Is it in mid-game or it simply doesn't start? It's supposed to work with weak phones just fine, in the same way Nekopara for Windows works just fine with potato PCs too.

Sonkeid

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
specify when it crashes. Is it in mid-game or it simply doesn't start? It's supposed to work with weak phones just fine, in the same way Nekopara for Windows works just fine with potato PCs too.
The game's initial logo appears (Nekopara and something else in Japanese below) and then it simply crashes, and I followed the installation tutorial exactly :/

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
The game's initial logo appears (Nekopara and something else in Japanese below) and then it simply crashes, and I followed the installation tutorial exactly :/
I mean, it should quite literally work with every device that is compatible with kirikiroid2, so I'd try simple solutions like downloading and extracting again. Try other zip file extractors like winRAR for Android or ZArchiver. And of course, make sure you're downloading the Nekopara I'm providing you because it's the only one that's patched in such way to work fine with kirikiroid2. Make sure you have some free space in the device incase this is caused by cache needing more storage. Last but not least, try reinstalling kirikiroid2 just incase everything else doesn't work.

Sonkeid

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
I mean, it should quite literally work with every device that is compatible with kirikiroid2, so I'd try simple solutions like downloading and extracting again. Try other zip file extractors like winRAR for Android or ZArchiver. And of course, make sure you're downloading the Nekopara I'm providing you because it's the only one that's patched in such way to work fine with kirikiroid2. Make sure you have some free space in the device incase this is caused by cache needing more storage. Last but not least, try reinstalling kirikiroid2 just incase everything else doesn't work.
I've tried all of this and nothing helped, I even managed to get to the game title screen about 3 or 4 times but when I pressed any option the game would crash again, I've been trying again several times now and none of them got past the logo...

I don't understand anything about files, but I think maybe this could have something to do with the .exe files, in the censored version that I downloaded well before this one came out, there are no such files and the game works with some lag, but that's my cell phone...

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
I've tried all of this and nothing helped, I even managed to get to the game title screen about 3 or 4 times but when I pressed any option the game would crash again, I've been trying again several times now and none of them got past the logo...

I don't understand anything about files, but I think maybe this could have something to do with the .exe files, in the censored version that I downloaded well before this one came out, there are no such files and the game works with some lag, but that's my cell phone...
I mean, the exe files aren't really needed, but they're not the reason it's crashing, that's for sure. The download files I'm giving you work just fine for everyone else, including me. Have you really tried it on different devices? If it keeps crashing even in other devices, it means you must be doing something wrong in the process.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotAWeeb! Shared [Tested] Nekopara Vol. 0 vFinal MOD APK | Android Port [SFW] Tested Shared Android MODs 50
NotAWeeb! OA [Shared] Nekopara Vol. 2 vFinal MOD APK | Ported to Android | Uncensored Patch Age Restricted Games 89
G OA [Shared] Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 v0.6.4 Rework MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Demon Angel SAKURA vol 2-The Spirits of Hell Ver. 3.0.0.1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 12
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Paperback Vol. 2 v2.2.21 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
DuongSus OA [Shared] Live2D 私の猫メイド Vol.3 PC.Ver Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 114
DuongSus OA [Shared] Live2D 私の猫メイド Vol.2 Android.Ver Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 66
Radon02 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Collection [18+] [Vol.1-5] MOD APK (Official Port + Uncensor) Age Restricted Games 152
Qim97 OA [Shared] Domination Quest vol.2 -The Red and Black Beetles [18+] vFinal English MOD APK Age Restricted Games 83
Radon02 OA [Shared] LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Radon02 OA [Shared] LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 1 - Hot Springs and Beach Episodes [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G Shared [Tested] Tank Physics Mobile Vol.2 v3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Vol.5 [18+] v1.0.1 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 290
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Vol.4 [18+] v1.0.2 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 202
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Vol.3 [18+] v0.0.1 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 99
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Vol.2 [18+] v1.0.4 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 94
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator Vol.1 [18+] v1.0.3 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 59
D Shared [Tested] Tank Physics Mobile Vol.2 v3.5 MOD APK (Remove ADS) Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 – Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 389
NotAWeeb! OA [Shared] 私の猫メイド Vol.2 Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | Free Download Age Restricted Games 179
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Tank Physics Mobile Vol.3 Ver. 1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
cleverandi PSP Game Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 Android Playstation Emulators 8
G OA [Shared] Alpha Male, Play With My Milf Housemaid vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Fumiko and the Village of Lust vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] Play! With Izuna [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 37
Radon02 OA [Shared] ブルマの冒険3 (Bulma Adventure 3) [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Chikan wa Densha no Naka de - 痴漢は電車の中で vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
G OA [Shared] Succubus Academia vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Spy Mission ~A Noble’s Maid~ (Uncensored) vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
Radon02 OA [Shared] Tower of Megami Descents [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Radon02 OA [Shared] Last Train JK After... [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Shinoo OA [Shared] Nade Nade Onna no Ko 7: Imprisonment Sex Story vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 83
G OA [Shared] Project WAND Haunting Desires vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Pass Thru Hot Sauce vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] VR Harem Daily Life ~Your Room Became a Hang-Out for Girls!?~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
G OA [Shared] Busty Milf and Summer Country Sex Life vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Radon02 OA [Shared] Dildo Collector Streamer [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
G OA [Shared] Shadows of the Past vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Bahamian Rhapsody [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] Aisling and the Tavern of Elves vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] Soluble Dream vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Japanese Farm: The Art of Milking vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 59
Radon02 OA [Shared] 【Live2D】コハルとの放課後個別指導2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 65
G OA [Shared] Emily’s SP Falls to 0 vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] Bakunyuu Mesugaki Ojou-sama to no Shujuu Mazo Ecchi vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3