PMT FREE MOD Neo Monsters Ver. 2.21.1 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence multiplier | Unlimited cost

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
O9AXIlkFg5Zwo9oOi2ivZxqVlpnWOnHn776rE8SEPVpPE=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Neo Monsters
Game Version: 2.21.1
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Damage multiplier
2. Defence multiplier
3. Unlimited cost

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

XLG

Platinian
Feb 18, 2019
Germany
In the Mod menu, the defense and damage multiplications are swapped.
Defense multiplies damage.
Damage multiplies defense.

DemiNeko

Platinian
Jun 13, 2020
Lithuania
Please, please, please, PLEASE add increased cost to the mod, my teams cost is too big to be used whithout mod assistance, i cant level up that fast to get it to the ammount i need.

Reactions: Chavez22

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
In the Mod menu, the defense and damage multiplications are swapped.
Defense multiplies damage.
Damage multiplies defense.
I don't see it being swapped for me

Please, please, please, PLEASE add increased cost to the mod, my teams cost is too big to be used whithout mod assistance, i cant level up that fast to get it to the ammount i need.
Added unlimited cost

• Love
Reactions: DemiNeko

DemiNeko

Platinian
Jun 13, 2020
Lithuania
What does unlimited cost mean?
As you level up you increase the max Cost, Cost, is points needed for your team, each monster has a Cost, and you have to manage your team, so it wouldnt be over the max ammount of cost you have, for example, you have 50 max cost, and you have 4 monsters in your team that cost 10, and 2 free slots to add monsters, you need those monsters to either cost 5 or you will not be able to fill those slots. As you level up, max cost increases, so you can add more monsters, and have better monsters (stronger/ evolved monsters cost more)

Reactions: Cosmic0115

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Watch the multiplier and the damage I deal and take. For me it is swapped.
I found a fault in my code. Im fixing it

Cost is not increased, did some power leveling so i can afford my current team, but wont be enough after im done whit evolutions, is the coorect mod upladed? I used the first download link for signed apk
I forgot the upload the apk lol. I will do after fix

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Shared [Tested] Neo Monsters v2.21.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
M Open Request FishingHero NEO ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
A Open Request NEO MONSTER V1.5.2 ONLY GOLD & GEMS INFINITAS ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
iSnorlax FREE MOD Monsters & Puzzles: Battle of God, New Match 3 RPG Ver. 1.15 MOD Menu APK | 0 Enemy Damage | Low Enemy Health ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 31
G Shared [Tested] Fortress TD2 Era Monsters v0.7.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Dungeon Monsters Ver. 3.5.3 MOD APK | 1 HIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Yaskashije Outdated 關於我轉生變成史萊姆這檔事:魔物之王 v1.5.0 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | God Mode | Auto Win] Outdated PMT Android MODs 104
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Tensura:King of Monsters v1.8.0 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | God Mode | Auto Win] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 832
LEIIKUN PMT FREE MOD Grow Merge Monsters - VER. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier [x1-x100] | God Mode | High Drop of Gold | More! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
G Shared [Tested] Fishing. River monsters v1.0.3.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Mana Monsters: Free Epic Match 3 Game Ver. 3.10.10 MOD MENU | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 31
B PMT FREE MOD Monsters VS Hunters: Merge Idle RPG Battler Ver. 0.1.12 MOD APK | Free Upgrade EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
san 1111 OA [Shared] Haxia the Academy of Monsters (18+) v0.2.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monsters War: Epic TD Strategy Offline Games Ver. 1.4.9 MOD APK | HIGH DIAMONDS | HIGH GOLD | UNLIMITED SPIN | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 47
B PMT FREE MOD Merge Monsters Ver. 1.2.17 MOD APK | Free Upgrade EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
B PMT FREE MOD Tap Tap Monsters: Evolution Clicker Ver. 1.7.9 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Free Spaces EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 22
AndnixSH FREE MOD 龍之谷M-銀色獵人登場 (Dragon Nest M TW) Ver. 1.6.0 MOD Menu APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | No cooldown | Kill all monsters | Instant win GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 68
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Castle Monsters: Battle of Hero Warriors Ver. 1.21 MOD APK | Upgrade Cost | Instant Upgrade EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
E Open Request My singing monsters iOS mod menu iOS REQUEST SECTION 6
B PMT FREE MOD Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena -Tactics & Strategy Ver. 1.19.5 MOD APK | High Damage | High Blood Volume | High Defense | High Dodge EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 86
E Open Request Mobbles, the mobile monsters ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Hathsin Survivor 16 Open Request Crazy Monsters Mod APK 500€ ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
B PMT FREE MOD Eternal Return: Monsters RPG Ver. 2.9.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Crystals | Unlimited Kami Sweets | Immortality | Magic 0 Cost EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Magic, Spells & Monsters Ver. 1.3.007 MOD APK | increase Currency | Mana | HP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Evilclown FREE MOD Word Connect Monsters v1.33 ?Add Gold, Add Hints ? ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
-Shadow- Open Request Card Monsters MOD ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
T Open Request PokeOne ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Qnzboi102 Outdated [iOS 14 ✔] Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Ver. 1.18.8 MOD IPA | God Mode | One Hit Kill OUTDATED iOS MODs by iPMT 18
Qnzboi102 Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Ver. 1.18.8 MOD Menu | God Mode | One Hit Kill OUTDATED iOS MODs by iPMT 25
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD DEALERS ONLY SQUAD REFORGED - Idle RPG Ver. 2.46 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Speed x10 | Auto-Kill | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
K Shared [Tested] Magical Monsters (Unreleased) Ver. 1.0.2 MOD APK | High Damage | Freeze Enemy | Enemy Cant Attack | Double Walk Speed | No Ads Tested Shared Android MODs 109
W Open Request Epic summoners ios mod iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Idle Tower Defense: Fantasy TD Heroes and Monsters v.1.7 MODMENU ADD COINS / GEMS / SCRAPS / RUBBIES / ORBS APK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
O Open Request My Singing Monsters 2.2.4 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
numelle Open Request My Singing Monsters ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
A Open Request MONSTERS VS (POKEMON) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 13
Neoム Open Request Legends of Monsters (Unreleased) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
E Open Request Crazy Monsters aka Monster Saga ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 33
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Sword of Chaos - Fúria Fatal (PT) Ver. 12.0.4 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | Unlimited MP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Sword of Chaos (EU) Ver. 6.0.8 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | Unlimited MP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
B PMT FREE MOD Cyberpunk Hero Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | Unlimited Coins EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
B PMT FREE MOD Idle Warrior Tycoon - Idle Clicker Game Ver. 0.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Medieval Realms of Puzzles Ver. 1.6 MOD APK | God | No ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Open World Shooting Game - FPS Commando Mission Ver. 0.4 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Real Commando Action Shooting Games - Gun Games 3D Ver. 1.1 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Modern Gun Strike:PvP Multiplayer 3D team Shooter Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Cover Strike 3D: MultiPlayer FPS Shooting Games Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Critical Action - PvP Commando Shooter Ver. 1 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD FPS strike 2021-Modern Warfare Gun Strike Shooting Ver. 0.2 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Gorilla G Unknown Simulator Battleground Ver. 1.24 MOD APK | GODMODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0