PMT FREE MOD Obey Me! Anime Otome Sim Game Ver. 8.0.3 MOD APK | Menu | Dumb Enemy | Skill DMG | VIP

having the same problem as everyone else
Screenshot_2022-05-16-13-36-35-14_3ad802315b84445b8d541a0846ee9d58.jpg

Hello, I downloaded this mod and it's been working pretty well until today, i had my old data transferred to this apk and right now i can't get acces to my old data because when i open up the game and try to start it, it says we have a new version available and etc. Unfortunately the game is already up to date and when i installed the original game there wasn't any notification like that. You can't open the game you can't tap anything but OK button and when you do it directs you to app store though you can't do anything because the game is already up to date. So now i can't get my old data back. Could you please help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-180003_Virtual Android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220530-180003_Virtual Android.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 71
Tags Tags
action rpg anime player hypercasual obey me! anime otome sim game obey me! anime otome sim game cheat obey me! anime otome sim game hack obey me! anime otome sim game mod obey me! anime otome sim game mod apk rpg single player stylized realistic