Broken Link Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Ver. 1.8.9 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |All Purchases Unlocked

Aug 14, 2023
Texas
Hi excuse me but first off let's say thank you for unlocking MOST THE CONTENT OF THIS GAME it's one of my FAVORITE games EVER <3!!!!..... HOWEVER..... despite the music or songs saying FREE...... you can't select them..... Just like another person in the comments of this mod say..... If you select a music option it ither LOADS FOR INFINITY trying to download the songs from a dead server or the play store.... And it never can... So your sitting there wondering if it will actually download anything it dose not... and if you do pick a song and go to a world you will just have sounds and no music to listen to.... Kinda really BORING and less exciting if you ask me..... Can you please and thank you much if you can at least TRY to fix this problem I will love it if you did and more will love it if you fixed the music problem so again ALMOST THE BEST ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK MOD ever.... But like it's SERIOUSLY ALMOST THERE... but falls just within inches of the finish line.... Hears a picture of the infinity loading I'm talking about when that happens I got to reset my game XP DX

Attachments