my device is already rooted and every patch is showing successful.. But yet it doesn't get installed..what reason could it be ?
Next I have tested on Virtual App. Yes it got installed but got an error occurred in all 3 login options.
Then I tested on ldplayer. It worked. It got logged in automatically
Now my question is even tho my real device was rooted and patched succesfully its not able to install unsigned apks, i have faced this before from other modders unsigned apk too... but when i install the same unsigned apk on virtual app it gets installed as well as on ld player too
Next I have tested on Virtual App. Yes it got installed but got an error occurred in all 3 login options.View attachment 894908
Then I tested on ldplayer. It worked. It got logged in automatically
Now my question is even tho my real device was rooted and patched succesfully its not able to install unsigned apks, i have faced this before from other modders unsigned apk too... but when i install the same unsigned apk on virtual app it gets installed as well as on ld player too
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.