FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

Hei guys, how did u manage to install an unsigned app with luckypatcher? i am using bluestacks, i rooted by editing someting in its folder, found on internet the method, the root check say i m good, i alsl installed LP latest version updated and all, not no mattet what i do i can t seem the make those 2 patches work; i tried disabling the only dalvik-catch, same , i get a promt that the pach was succesfull but i need to restart the device; i click ok, it closes, but when i reopen the instance i see what i posted, and i can t install the apk; please help me!!!

Attachments

• 20230524_234136.jpg
    20230524_234136.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230524_235132.jpg
    20230524_235132.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 56
Hei guys, how did u manage to install an unsigned app with luckypatcher? i am using bluestacks, i rooted by editing someting in its folder, found on internet the method, the root check say i m good, i alsl installed LP latest version updated and all, not no mattet what i do i can t seem the make those 2 patches work; i tried disabling the only dalvik-catch, same , i get a promt that the pach was succesfull but i need to restart the device; i click ok, it closes, but when i reopen the instance i see what i posted, and i can t install the apk; please help me!!!
None of the new emulators are working, you'll need the old versions in order to do the patching...sucks right..I'm using ld4 player but sadly LoTR:HoME doesn't run on it but it patches properly....

so what emulator should i use? and how to root the new one? what is the last version of bluestacks that works? or any other way to make it work?
bluestacks has complex method to root better use any other, try ld5 player some had luck with it...I'm currently trying out myself...

None of the new emulators are working, you'll need the old versions in order to do the patching...sucks right..I'm using ld4 player but sadly LoTR:HoME doesn't run on it but it patches properly....

Not true. I am using one of the latest releases of Bluestacks. Root your device via Lucky Patcher, install the playstore app, then overwrite with the modded version.

so what emulator should i use? and how to root the new one? what is the last version of bluestacks that works? or any other way to make it work?

i had no problems with BS on this one. The version i am running is 5.11.56.1003 N32.

The 2nd picture shows that you are not patched:

1) Check the boxes behind "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification"

2) The click apply. The app should restart. If it does not, because it might crash for whatever reason, simply restart Lucky Patcher manually and check the Patches for Android again.

3) It needs to look like that:

LP 1.JPG

4) If it says "2/2 (patch applied)" and "(patch applied)" below "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" then you are good to go for the next step.

5) Check the box behind "Disable signature verification in the package manager" and hit apply. App should restart, same thing like abobe might apply. If it doesn't restart properly, launch LP manually, check Toolbox/Patch to Android and it needs to look like this:

LP 2.JPG

6) Finally click "RUN TEST FOr PATCH" and if it looks like this, you have succesfully rooted your device:

LP 3.JPG

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Schafpaul
The 2nd picture shows that you are not patched:

1) Check the boxes behind "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification"

2) The click apply. The app should restart. If it does not, because it might crash for whatever reason, simply restart Lucky Patcher manually and check the Patches for Android again.

3) It needs to look like that:

View attachment 514395

4) If it says "2/2 (patch applied)" and "(patch applied)" below "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" then you are good to go for the next step.

5) Check the box behind "Disable signature verification in the package manager" and hit apply. App should restart, same thing like abobe might apply. If it doesn't restart properly, launch LP manually, check Toolbox/Patch to Android and it needs to look like this:

View attachment 514396

6) Finally click "RUN TEST FOr PATCH" and if it looks like this, you have succesfully rooted your device:

View attachment 514397

Hope that helps.
i know it shows that it s not patched, but that s what i m saying, it s not working to patch anything i do

it goes happens exactly as i said abovd, LP says that it has applied the patch and i need to restart, i click ok, BS closes, i reopen it, and i see it wasn t applied, just like in the photo i posted

ok guys i made progress!!! so i ll share this mb some1 else will have the same problem;
so the first instance where LP wasn t patching was pie 64 bit; i made another one nougat 32 bit and LP worked!!! it patched all; the problem now is it says the game is not compatible with device, msg from play store; this should be an easy fix but not sure how, any guidance please?

Attachments

• 20230525_192237.jpg
    20230525_192237.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 46
Hey @JokerArt your mods running fabulous...its just that raid is coming and since the mod is by default onehit its gonna cause serious problems. Any chance to add some damage/defence modifier. I know I'm asking a lot but I can't find any other way...

Reactions: b3liev3r
Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg