FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

How did you fix the crash, when you enter the battle, I'm trying to figure out whats wrong, i enter a level and instant crash :')
I have not been able to fix the crashing upon starting a fight. I have an older computer with a Memu instance of Android that was rooted and Lucky Patcher already set up, and it worked, so I just use that as needed.

In unsigned apk, i can connect my google profile thats working. But if i attack an enemy the app is crach. Any advice?
Or someone have the older version of the unsigned apk?

Usually you install the base game, sign into you google or facebook accounts to get things linked up, then just overwrite it with the unsigned version.
BRo, can u help me? I linked my google acc and now can join only on official version without mod. I try going on official, linked acc then try to install unsigned version but it always says "cant install" - im using Bluestacks 5.11.1 with Galaxy ultra profile

BRo, can u help me? I linked my google acc and now can join only on official version without mod. I try going on official, linked acc then try to install unsigned version but it always says "cant install" - im using Bluestacks 5.11.1 with Galaxy ultra profile
in order to install an unsigned version of the apk you need to follow the instructions in this forum for that process, requires lucky patcher and root access to the device.
Lucky Patcher tutorial

Last edited:
Tried signed app its working. But couldnt login via google. I played like 4-5 hours. If I instanll unsigned on top of signed app just to login via google I will be able to keep my progress right?

@JokerArt when I load up the mod now you get a pop up saying there is a new update and directs you to play store to update it. I can overwrite the mod with a non modded APK to carry on playing whilst we wait for the update no problems at all as I got this installed inside vphonegaga with magisk + lucky patcher with their lsposed module so can easily overwrite the mod with original but would really appreciate getting the latest update of your mod because I rely on it now to get passed ridiculously difficult levels like shadow 3-9 & shadow 4-9 which would be near impossible for me to beat with my setup!

Thanks bro this is the last build if you didn't already know - 1.5.5.1325879 (22)

Tried signed app its working. But couldnt login via google. I played like 4-5 hours. If I instanll unsigned on top of signed app just to login via google I will be able to keep my progress right?

I tried to do exactly what you did and overwrite the mod with original to sign in Google which installed perfect but as soon as I opened up the game again when I installed the mod, the game makes a check and says you have no internet connection and wipes the Google login and you're forced to use guest mode only. I searched extensively for the save files data in android/data as well as data/data and used multiple apps that can back up all your apps and data and still couldn't find the save data saved locally.

Interestingly if you do play on guest mode and then uninstall the game completely and do a fresh install, the game can still find the guest mode data and load you up at the same point you was at previously which brings me to the assumption that this game can check your device ID so whenever you do fresh installs it has your device ID save data in their servers. This of course also means if you cheat and get banned it's gonna be really hard to play this game again on the same device. Playing the game in a different virtual emulator might solve this issue because then the game will think you're on a different device entirely but I exercise caution logging in Google on original apk and overwrite it with modded to take advantage of your Google account because from my experience it doesn't work and the game will just wipe the save and there is no way of getting it back again unless you're prepared to play unmodded the whole time which is a tiresome experience when there is such high difficulty levels and arena starts churning out opponents that have way more power than you.

Reactions: Gemokcat
Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg