FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

@JokerArt when I load up the mod now you get a pop up saying there is a new update and directs you to play store to update it. I can overwrite the mod with a non modded APK to carry on playing whilst we wait for the update no problems at all as I got this installed inside vphonegaga with magisk + lucky patcher with their lsposed module so can easily overwrite the mod with original but would really appreciate getting the latest update of your mod because I rely on it now to get passed ridiculously difficult levels like shadow 3-9 & shadow 4-9 which would be near impossible for me to beat with my setup!

Thanks bro this is the last build if you didn't already know - 1.5.5.1325879 (22)

yes up please

Anyone get flagged for cheating by the game so far?
活动2-1-1 ,竞技场高排名,刚过去的活动的第六章,以及未来的活动第五章甚至第四章,官方显然是知道有特殊程序的,当你不是那么过分和明目张胆,官方应该会允许这些人再游玩一段时间

Reactions: bottomfeeder
活动2-1-1 ,竞技场高排名,刚过去的活动的第六章,以及未来的活动第五章甚至第四章,官方显然是知道有特殊程序的,当你不是那么过分和明目张胆,官方应该会允许这些人再游玩一段时间

Well - just dont push Arena like crazy and raids in future. U can ban only if lot ppl reports you

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg