This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

updated to version 1.7.3.1462687

Hey could you check can you access raid tab with this new update with your mod? I checked with no mod game and the raid/guild is open, but every time I open the game with new mod apk raid/guild is closed. Any solutions for this? First time seen this happen

P.S. Tried multiple times, seems consistent. Wonder if change with new update?

the mod is new updated version did you try the new version updated already?

Yep, the 1.7.3.1462687 version you just updated. Every time I open the game the raids are locked and can't enter. Using LDPlayer.
did you try the original game if same result. seems it not connected with the mod features. let me know if there is diffirence

did you try the original game if same result. seems it not connected with the mod features. let me know if there is diffirence

Just checked, on original game every time I open guild and raid tabs always open.

On the new mod apk 1.7.3. guild/raid always closed. Did this few times to confirm. Every time. This is first time since launch of game something like this I seen.

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg