FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

This was with unsigned apk yea. To login to my account. I never use signed since you can't login with Google right?
i see. thats weird. maybe i will try to make zygisk module to test if same result . did you have magisk that can install module?>

Reactions: Mujado
I have the problem with your update apk unsigned
it might be your device issues as seems it working fine , look above the comment of other guy while we are talking about the raid closed. try to install original apk then install over the app the unsigned

it might be your device issues as seems it working fine , look above the comment of other guy while we are talking about the raid closed. try to install original apk then install over the app the unsigned
Now ok. I deleted your app and I instaled original app. Then I intstaled your apk and good.
But I have some problem with raids and guild closed

i see. thats weird. maybe i will try to make zygisk module to test if same result . did you have magisk that can install module?>

Would really appreciate if you could test yea since I'm not expert when it come to magisk/zygisk. Can only send you what I got on my emulator but dont know much beyond that. Seems it should be possible to install modules.

DDCD.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 013206.png

P.S. Do you answer in DM btw? I could become VIP if necessary seems fair, I just had a small question about using game guardian to find damage values in this game. After update few weeks back they changed it and couldnt find any values anymore searching by D-word. And can't find them since. Wonder if you had any clues since you mod the game.

Would really appreciate if you could test yea since I'm not expert when it come to magisk/zygisk. Can only send you what I got on my emulator but dont know much beyond that.

View attachment 596203 View attachment 596202

P.S. Do you answer in DM btw? I could become VIP if necessary seems fair, I just had a small question about using game guardian to find damage values in this game. After update few weeks back they changed it and couldnt find any values anymore searching by D-word. And can't find them since. Wonder if you had any clues since you mod the game.
we are fair about the members , even its vip or regular member, but vip had priority in terms of vip games updates, Regarding to your questions in DM , i can answer in DM sometimes if needed but we can comment here instead too about the game issues, Ive seen you use LD PLAYER to play the game, im not yet creating a module to LD PLAYER. might be try later to test if module zygisk works in ld player 9, The pictured showed is correct and you have magisk installed i think.

Reactions: Mujado
we are fair about the members , even its vip or regular member, but vip had priority in terms of vip games updates, Regarding to your questions in DM , i can answer in DM sometimes if needed but we can comment here instead too about the game issues, Ive seen you use LD PLAYER to play the game, im not yet creating a module to LD PLAYER. might be try later to test if module zygisk works in ld player 9, The pictured showed is correct and you have magisk installed i think.

Thanks again btw, you do such great work! Really appreciate it. I sent you DM cause I don't want to clutter this thread too much, not sure my question helps anyone else. I hope you have good luck with Zygisk and can make it work!

Cheers

I used you update 1.7.1 without problem in raids. But i cant use new update 1.7.3 because the guild and raid are closed.
Mujado have same problem. Its a problem in your app not in our LDplayer

I used you update 1.7.1 without problem in raids. But i cant use new update 1.7.3 because the guild and raid are closed.
Mujado have same problem. Its a problem in your app not in our LDplayer
LOL. did you read my statement above, im gonna check the mod to see what is the cause of the problem. and will try to make zygisk module too. so no need to repeat the questions again. thanks

LOL. did you read my statement above, im gonna check the mod to see what is the cause of the problem. and will try to make zygisk module too. so no need to repeat the questions again. thanks

It looks like both the signed and unsigned versions have guild & raids problems. hope you fix it soon.

ty or mods :)

Reactions: JokerArt
This is not the mod apk problem! Many people report the problem with official game on discord. Just keep restarting it should go away eventually.
I've tried the official game, loads just fine. Only encountering this problem with the modded version. Have restarted it more than 50 times so far, and still not working. So no, that's not a fix

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg