FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

its the game features, since game offer google log in only. you can request to game dev to add this feature on their game.
Ok, was more curious because I noticed when you posted the mod, you mentioned that currently we can't sync with Google play. Is thos something you can update in future? I know with the swgoh mod, Yeowangs mod allows you to sync with your Google play account (signed version) so just wondering if it's possible here

Ok, was more curious because I noticed when you posted the mod, you mentioned that currently we can't sync with Google play. Is thos something you can update in future? I know with the swgoh mod, Yeowangs mod allows you to sync with your Google play account (signed version) so just wondering if it's possible here
i dont know what you say, but i didnt say it , LOL.

Reactions: 621966475
i dont know what you say, but i didnt say it , LOL.
My bad, you didn't say it, but the mod description suggested it's not an option.

I can confirm it currently doesn't work for signed version, is this something you can update in future? Would be great if signed version also allowed us to sync

My bad, you didn't say it, but the mod description suggested it's not an option.

I can confirm it currently doesn't work for signed version, is this something you can update in future? Would be great if signed version also allowed us to sync
hahaha. signed apk cant sign in google play bro since it changes signature. you can log in google play in unsigned apk only.

apk mod Unsinged no install F1VM?,but Apk mod Singed work..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230511-220138_F1 VM.jpg
    Screenshot_20230511-220138_F1 VM.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 62
Using the signed mod, even the enemy did an insane amount of damage...

Anyone else experience that?

On a OnePlus 7 pro phone.
restart the game and do nothing with the cheat dont enable just start the fight without the cheat on

hahaha. signed apk cant sign in google play bro since it changes signature. you can log in google play in unsigned apk only.
There's an option with swgoh to use the account that is linked to your Google play, whilst using the signed mod - you have to log in on the 'guest acccount' when signing into the game with the mod, and then it loads your main Google play profile.

As Heroes of middle earth doesn't currently have a guest account option, I would assume it's not currently possible, but if they do include a guest sign in, then it'd be great if we have the same functionality with the signed mod

Using the signed mod, even the enemy did an insane amount of damage...

Anyone else experience that?

On a OnePlus 7 pro phone.
im using the unsight mod and everything work perfect for me . Enemy do 0 dmg to me since it have god mode in the mod

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg