This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

I tried with titanium backup didn't work ..try with vmos
I have an app from Fdroid called App Manager which has powerful backup options. I backed up everything related to this game and going through everything now. Must admit I don't have the technical skills to analyse all the data properly yet so will have to research the matter more.

Does the app manager works?

I have a problem with the mod.

When the modded App is closed and reopend, i get an authentification error and i am not able to reconnect again on that emulator, even if i desinstall, reinstall and remod. What did I do wrong?

I'm having trouble with patching with lucky patcher. I'm applying the first two patches like in the video G-Bo made but when it says to restart the device, bluestacks closes and doesn't reopen. when i open it manually, the patches aren't applied. even with the check marked on and off. Can anyone help? Is it an emulator problem?

I have a problem with the mod.

When the modded App is closed and reopend, i get an authentification error and i am not able to reconnect again on that emulator, even if i desinstall, reinstall and remod. What did I do wrong?
im not quite sure but did you try the unsigned apk

Yea, i am loggin into my google account with the unsigned mod. Everything works fine until i close the LD9 and try to reopen the game. Then i get disconnected and cannot reconnect.
I then clone a clean install and just copy the unsigned apk into the new player and it works fine, until i have to close the game again:)

was your ld9 properly patched from lucky patcher?? cause everytime I'm trying to patch not even the first 2 options are pathcing....

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg