Alright, I appreciate it! Also, the signed APK lacks protection and does not bypass cheat detection, is it secure to use? Only the unsigned version has those features.
Alright, I appreciate it! Also, the signed APK lacks protection and does not bypass cheat detection, is it secure to use? Only the unsigned version has those features.
Wdym it lacks detection? The bypass is only for "online" mode either way which needs google login. In general the cheat bypass works for signed and unsigned version but only effects the unsigned version. So the cheat bypass does not really effect the signed apk. That's why I only added cheat bypass in the mod description when I launched the unsigned apk. Because it only effects the unsigned version
Alright, I appreciate it! Also, the signed APK lacks protection and does not bypass cheat detection, is it secure to use? Only the unsigned version has those features.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.