This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Super Hit Baseball v4.5.8 MOD Menu APK | Ball Always in range | Remove Out Tiles | Aim Assist

@Usogui ☆ could you check the loopholes to increase the amount of medals we get after winning . Currently we get 30 medals when we win a game in the prehistoric stadium.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218_233720.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 60
Vbccjv

So, to answer your question it took me around a month after Playing the game that we always play against bots . We don't play against a real time player . You can check it if you want.
Ah i see, if they send some emoticon, that doesnt mean they play real time with us right but sometimes i feel like i always play real time xD thank you for the answer bro

And how did u figure out we are Always against bots
Have you ever came across someone when their precision ability is activated and still they somehow tries to find that out tile to hit . Also many names like cali crush , urban bandits , ..... Are been repeated as our opponents a numerous times and one more thing is most of the people I play against have either no profile pic or they changed with any player photos and also if you happen to see someone with a profile pic after someone games he will come again with the same photo but different name

I mean but I see real people with real photos so I don't think all are bots

If you guys still don't believe me , then have you met any opponents who skipped for the 5 second delay between a game? Just try to watch a few games closely and you could see no opponents skips the five seconds

Yes you are right, sometimes i felt play with real people. but at the same times we got 5 sec to wait or skip, that 5 sec feels like gap for real time
I tried skipping them I found the tiles and players spawning slowly but when I didn't I found them spawning fast so I guess it's not a place to doubt

Tags Tags
super baseball hack super baseball mod super hit baseball cheat